Bears could be the new "dynasty"

nuklz2594

The Bears remind me alot of the Pats. They play just well enough to win, no matter who the opponent may be. That's all that counts. The only piece that was missing was a competent qb with a rocket for an arm. He will only get better with experience. The RB gets the tough yards and can protect the qb from getting killed. The WR do not scare anyone. Both lines are tough. The DL are the studs. Same as the Pats. This is what happens when you spend a night drinking.

Shouldn't they win a playoff game or something before we annoint them as anything?

793849[/snapback]

I agree. There is a lot of hype about the Bears right now becuase they have been playing well. They look as if they are going to win their division even though it is week 5. Lets see how they respond when they get their first loss. Maybe it will come this week in an upset.

Shouldn't they win a playoff game or something before we annoint them as anything?

793849[/snapback]

Agreed. That being said they are the media darlings and a great opportunity for the Bills to get the props they deserve if we can beat them. I'm hoping for a major breakthrough game next Sunday for the Bills.

I guess beating the Packers, Vikings, Lions and Seahawks without Shaun Alexander is Dynasty-like.

793896[/snapback]

And with any luck we'll have beat all of those teams (minus the Seahawks) too :P. Even if we lose I think, or at least hope, this game will be closer than a lot of people expect.