OT-Baseball Playoffs

Thailog80

Good luck to whoever you root for. Let's hope for some great games. You know who I root for but I wish all of your teams luck.

Kelly

57138[/snapback]

I'm going up to NYC for the Wed. night game against the Twins. I grew up outside of Buffalo, now live in Richmond VA, but was always a fan of the Twins. I don't dislike the NYY but root for the Twins. I just want to see a good game.

I'm going up to NYC for the Wed. night game against the Twins. I grew up outside of Buffalo, now live in Richmond VA, but was always a fan of the Twins. I don't dislike the NYY but root for the Twins. I just want to see a good game.

57150[/snapback]

Should be a great series, as a Yankees fan I hope you arent sitting with the Bleacher Creatures!! :angry:

Santana scares me, especially in a 5 game series, and no El Duqe is another major concern as well.

Yes, I've become a Cardinals fan since I moved out here. I'll be at the game today against the Dodgers and any future home game of this postseason including the world series. Feeling damn lucky about getting the tix.

Go Cards!!!!