Get JP out from your microscope

MDyl7993

I do not pretend to be an expert but I have noticed two things about JP. First, he is trying to shrug off the ghost of Mularky. I noticed it last week when he ran in for the touchdown. It waqs Kellyesque in the sense that he put himself in harms way and only focused getting in the endzone. Second, today I saw him scramble out of a sure sack, and run. Mularky would have squashed this in a Miami second.

He does not need to be constantly scrutinized. He is developing and I see a glimmer of hope.

I do not pretend to be an expert but I have noticed two things about JP.  First, he is trying to shrug off the ghost of Mularky.  I noticed it last week when he ran in for the touchdown. It waqs Kellyesque in the sense that he put himself in harms way and only focused getting in the endzone.  Second, today I saw him scramble out of a sure sack, and run.  Mularky would have squashed this in a Miami second.

He does not need to be constantly scrutinized. He is developing and I see a glimmer of hope.

791903[/snapback]

I think it's more then a glimmer of hope.

More like a spotlight.

I do not pretend to be an expert but I have noticed two things about JP.  First, he is trying to shrug off the ghost of Mularky.  I noticed it last week when he ran in for the touchdown. It waqs Kellyesque in the sense that he put himself in harms way and only focused getting in the endzone.  Second, today I saw him scramble out of a sure sack, and run.  Mularky would have squashed this in a Miami second.

791903[/snapback]

Certainly the instant experts here would have no problem working under the same bright light they like to shine on, basically, a novice.