FOX broadcast

Here in Atlanta of course the game was not broadcast, and I ended up watching the play by play on NFL.com. At halftime, I went to the tube to watch the Fox halftime report, figuring to at least see the highlights. The bastards showed almost everyone else. but for Bills/Vikes, just flashed the score up for a few seconds and moved on. I guess we just aren't worthy yet <_<

yeah terry Donahue did suck, first time Ive heard him call a game

I noticed the sound was low as well but the picture looked great, I love that they have been broadcast in HD in all 4 games so far and next week is scheduled to be in HD as well

791754[/snapback]

Disagree. I felt Donahue did a great job of analyzing what happened on most plays and found a number of genuine positive things to say about players on both teams. When he did criticize, he did so without sounding condescending.

The FOX broadcast was absolutely brutal. The announcers were average- they brought little to the table, but at least they weren't annoying.

The production was definitely sub standard. We didn't see the full replay of Peerless's TD catch until 8 minutes later. The "down and distance" didn't make the graphics often. I never thought FOX would be worse than CBS in terms of production, but they are.