• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

791322[/snapback]

Not sure ewhy you're slapping your head at that. 3rd and 1 at the 20. You run the ball and try to pick up the first down. If you don't get it you kick the FG with very little time left. If you get it you line up and spike the ball (saving your last TO). In a defensive battle this would have been a better way of managing the game.

Not sure ewhy you're slapping your head at that.  3rd and 1 at the 20.  You run the ball and try to pick up the first down.  If you don't get it you kick the FG with very little time left.  If you get it you line up and spike the ball (saving your last TO).  In a defensive battle this would have been a better way of managing the game.

791331[/snapback]

I'll only listen to someone complain about that play call if they were bitching about it before the pass was thrown. :D

:D Obviously.  I know I wasn't chalking this up as an automatic loss for the Bills.  Minnesota isn't perfect by any means, and it is at home.  Mortensen, Jaws and Salisbury all picked Buffalo.

791332[/snapback]

Trust me, on this board it ain't that obvious. :D I can think of at least one former poster (ICE) that would be complaining that the Bills weren't winning because they weren't winning by enough...

I'll only listen to someone complain about that play call if they were bitching about it before the pass was thrown.  :D

791335[/snapback]

Hell....I was bitching about it last week.

People say WM can't get 3rd & short but he hasn't been given the chance.

And Losman has only thrown for one first down so far...all the others were runs after the catch, which don't count according to Holcomb's Arm...  :D  :D  :(

791283[/snapback]

Montana must have been the worst QB ever under Holcomb's Arm's logic.

Hell....I was bitching about it last week.

People say WM can't get 3rd & short but he hasn't been given the chance.

791340[/snapback]

You have to be on the field in order to get the chance, not on the sidelines with a hangnail or gasping for air.

I'm not happy with some of the playcalling. On more than one occasion this game we have thrown the football on third and short, we have to run the ball on third and short there's so many options we could sneak it, give it to Shelton, or give it to McGahee, why do we throw it every time on third and short?