Free agent pickup question

Ramius

alright, so i am looking at some potential free agent pickups. our league allows one move per team per week, and waivers goes by reverse of record. I am 3-0, so i am picking toward the end of the line.

That being said, i am looking at grabbing another flier RB. My choices are michael turner and maurice jones-drew. I was thinking of dropping jerrico cotchery. Here are my current RB's and WR's.

RB

Cadillac Williams

Brian Westbrook

Reggie Bush

Kevan Barlow

WR

Anquan Boldin

TJ Housh

Mushin Muhammed

Matt Jones

Jerrico Cotchery

Is is worth dropping cotch for one of those RB's? And if so, which one would you pick up, turner or jones-drew. Thanks.

alright, so i am looking at some potential free agent pickups. our league allows one move per team per week, and waivers goes by reverse of record. I am 3-0, so i am picking toward the end of the line.

That being said, i am looking at grabbing another flier RB. My choices are michael turner and maurice jones-drew. I was thinking of dropping jerrico cotchery. Here are my current RB's and WR's.

RB

Cadillac Williams

Brian Westbrook

Reggie Bush

Kevan Barlow

WR

Anquan Boldin

TJ Housh

Mushin Muhammed

Matt Jones

Jerrico Cotchery

Is is worth dropping cotch for one of those RB's? And if so, which one would you pick up, turner or jones-drew. Thanks.

790385[/snapback]

You would need LT to go down before Turner adds any value to your team, although he is talented and would start for most teams.

Jones-Drew may be the starter by the end of the season, I'd take a chance on him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.