How will Willis do this week?

Dante

Have him on my fantasy pool team and Im wondering if I should trade him this week. Obviously he is off to a good start but the Vikings D is playing great and they are particularly nice vs the run. 87yds per game. In our pool you get points per yard gained rushing, recieving and also for td's.

This is a good test for our OLine. I don't expect too much running between the tackles...only to keep the Vikes honest. WM will get most of his yardage on misdirections, delays, and sweeps I feel.

Alls it takes, is for everything to go right on 1 play for WM to break one.

I'm more worried about how Chester Taylor is going to do against us.

I have him in my fantasy league too....i say play him.  Even if you didn't want to play him, why would you trade him instead of just benching him??

789877[/snapback]

Its a different type of league 5 Wide. It's a salary cap league and you must start 3 backs a week. You get 4 trades a week but I don't want to waste one if its not going to pay off.

Here is the breakdown of the team every week that you must have

2 qbs

3 rbs

3 wrs

1 te

1 kicker

1 Team D

If Buffalos OL can let Willis get to the second level he can have a solid game.

However, We all know what Pat Williams can do to the middle. If Willis is going to have a good game he will have to do it on the outsides of the DL, I honestly cant see Willis getting much up the middle.

Stretching the filed is important. With the big boys up front for the Vikings id love to see a no huddle to get Pat Williams off the field they do that then they can rush up the middle.

Willis will have to earn his yards.

If he has a 100 plus yard game it will have to be on 25 plus carries!

I dont care for yards I care about TD's....

Have him on my fantasy pool team and Im wondering if I should trade him this week. Obviously he is off to a good start but the Vikings D is playing great and they are particularly nice vs the run. 87yds per game. In our pool you get points per yard gained rushing, recieving and also for td's.

789874[/snapback]

As long as Willis stays away from the middle of the field and the sides he should be fine.

hahahahahahahahah

seriously, I hope they don't try to put him up the middle too much, Williams and Williams are sick.

I don't expect a big day out of Willis, but i do expect a big day out of JP and that will make up for it.

Bills 24

Vikes 20

790677[/snapback]

I'll be very shocked if losman has any more then 150 yards passing against the vikings defense, as much credit as pat williams is getting it seems like antoine winfield is getting no respect. I expect winfield to blanket evans all game long. If we're gonna win this game it's going to be because our defense and running game had a strong day. I dont expect a big day passing against the likes of winfield/smoot/dwight smith/darren sharper.

I'll be very shocked if losman has any more then 150 yards passing against the vikings defense, as much credit as pat williams is getting it seems like antoine winfield is getting no respect. I expect winfield to blanket evans all game long. If we're gonna win this game it's going to be because our defense and running game had a strong day.  I dont expect a big day passing against the likes of winfield/smoot/dwight smith/darren sharper.

790688[/snapback]

I understand all of that. But I have to think that JP after having a Jeckyl and Hide game last week will be looking to make big plays. And I think that Minny will be so focused on the run, that there will be big plays to be had.

Probably really optomistic in my view but how do you think the team and particularly Losman feel after he put up his best game day numbers and lost due to the mistakes?

We are at home, and I think the D had a letdown last week and I don't think the Vikes O will be all that impressive.

I hope :D