Open to your ideas

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an update with very good news. My friends in Hollywood really like the E-HM idea. They may want to invest but right now I'm inclined to keep the money for us. There will be a lot.

What I did get from the Hollywood crowd is an agreement to take part in beta testing.

Here's what will happen:

Keep your questions rolling in. I will get the list of 30 traits together. We still need some more.

My friend Bill who is a computer wiz with more time on his hands now will put together the matching algo rhythm this weekend.

Early next week I'll post the questions in a beta thread for you all to fill out answers if you wish.

We'll match TBD superstars with Hollywood superstars and show the results. You won't get to go on a real date, but you'll know who you are most like. Who knows, maybe you can stalk them and it will actually work.

- If you and your partner had $1 million cash, would you spread it on the floor, and screw like jackrabbits? Or hold off on the sex, and invest it?

- Ladies, do you like wearing nylons and using your feet on a male appendage?

- Men, do you like wearing nylons and using your feet on a two female chest forms?

- What female chest forms are being referred here?

- Men. What is more appealing for you to visit? The Castro in San Francisco, or Soho in New York City?

- Do you know what state New York City is located in?

Just for starters...