Go get Maurice Morris, quickly

H2o

Well, the "Madden Cover Curse" has reared it's ugly head again. Shaun Alexander has a broken foot that will keep him out "a couple of weeks". Yeah right. I bet Alexander is gone from 6-8 weeks and doesn't even really contribute when he comes back. Good thing he signed that BIG offseason contract. I bet Seattle's front office is a little disappointed now that they broke down and "showed him the money". If I was a GM, I'd pay a guy extra to not be on the cover of a Madden game. It's a long list of those effected by the curse. Names like Faulk, Vick, Lewis, McNabb, and now Alexander.

For all of you banking on Shaun to get you 20 TD's and 1,500+ yards this year, I know what you're doing right now. ;) Hopefully you've picked up Maurice Morris. He's proved himself to be a reliable back-up and now gets a crack at carrying the load for the Seahawks.

Well, the "Madden Cover Curse" has reared it's ugly head again. Shaun Alexander has a broken foot that will keep him out "a couple of weeks". Yeah right. I bet Alexander is gone from 6-8 weeks and doesn't even really contribute when he comes back. Good thing he signed that BIG offseason contract. I bet Seattle's front office is a little disappointed now that they broke down and "showed him the money". If I was a GM, I'd pay a guy extra to not be on the cover of a Madden game. It's a long list of those effected by the curse. Names like Faulk, Vick, Lewis, McNabb, and now Alexander.

For all of you banking on Shaun to get you 20 TD's and 1,500+ yards this year, I know what you're doing right now.  :D  Hopefully you've picked up Maurice Morris. He's proved himself to be a reliable back-up and now gets a crack at carrying the load for the Seahawks.

788060[/snapback]

Not so fast.

Latest reports have Mr. Alexander as possibly playing this weekend, http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/seaha...p-5363695c.html

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.