A special thanks to the TBD Tailgate Planners!!!

SDS

Jack, Cindy, Lori, Jay, Ruth, the ticket girls, Hammer, and everyone else involved!

We had another great weekend in Orchard Park. #7 was a little more subdued (this goes for the entire crowd) due to the weather and this being week #3, but it was still a great time. Other than a missing cooler, everything went off w/o a hitch (to my knowledge).

Every year these guys and gals pull together a great party for all of us out of towners and I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for pulling it all together! Our tailgate weekend is by far my favorite weekend of the year and it was great to see everyone again.

I would also like to thank everyone involved for the gifts that I received. For those not in attendance, I was given an elegant display piece in honor of 10 years of Bills football on the internet as well as a gift certificate. Thank you very much!

Other than a missing cooler, everything went off w/o a hitch (to my knowledge). 

787821[/snapback]

That's right, as far as you know. There's no reason to bring up that dead stripper inside of a cake, that was going to be part of the 10 year TBD celebration. Oh wait, did I say that out loud? Oh crap.