Anyone notice what happened after halftime

After a decent offensive 1st half, we get shut out and NE starts to roll.

I think most will agree now that MM was not the answer. The problem is, TD will not hire any "answers", he wants lesser-known guys he can control.

Ralph needs to kick TD upstairs and let him spend all his time on concessions & parking contracts. Let Modrak or someone from outside handle the football stuff (especially the scouting & drafting).

I think most will agree now that MM was not the answer.

56703[/snapback]

Riiiight...

He's a rookie coach with 3 games behind him and you're ready to run him out of town?

I guess patience isn't one of your strong suits, eh?

After a decent offensive 1st half, we get shut out and NE starts to roll.

I think most will agree now that MM was not the answer.  The problem is, TD will not hire any "answers", he wants lesser-known guys he can control.

Ralph needs to kick TD upstairs and let him spend all his time on concessions & parking contracts.  Let Modrak or someone from outside handle the football stuff (especially the scouting & drafting).

56703[/snapback]

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Anyone who agrees that a coach is no good after 3 games is an idiot.

OK, so with the coaching change we now get Drew running bootlegs with the game on the line instead of Travis throwing an option pass into the endzone into double coverage. How have we upgraded?

My patience isn't a problem. I was one of the very last to call for Gregg's head last year because I thought he was a decent coach. I do not have the same confidence in MM.

hank bullough

56711[/snapback]

Hank Bullough was an idiot before he ever coached a game. Totally different.

Is Jeff Fisher an idiot because the Titans are 1-3? How about Sherman? Is Tom Coughlin a genius because the Giants have beaten the Skins, Packers, and Cleveland? Jack Del Rio?

It's no shock to me that the offense bogged down after we lost our starting LT and Center. There were also other factors (phantom holding penalty on Shelton's run for a first down, TH tripping over his johnson again when the hole was big enough to drive a truck through, etc).

Hank Bullough was an idiot before he ever coached a game.  Totally different.

Is Jeff Fisher an idiot because the Titans are 1-3?  How about Sherman?  Is Tom Coughlin a genius because the Giants have beaten the Skins, Packers, and Cleveland?  Jack Del Rio?

It's no shock to me that the offense bogged down after we lost our starting LT and Center.  There were also other factors (phantom holding penalty on Shelton's run for a first down, TH tripping over his johnson again when the hole was big enough to drive a truck through, etc).

56755[/snapback]

Actually yes, Mike Sherman is an idiot. I take your point though.

OK, so with the coaching change we now get Drew running bootlegs with the game on the line instead of Travis throwing an option pass into the endzone into double coverage. 

56713[/snapback]

So what have we learned here?

Don't let Travis throw the ball and don't count on him to block a blitzing linebacker.

Had he picked up Bruschi like he was supposed to, Bledsoe had a clear first down and it most DEFINITELY would have been the last thing anyone expected.