With 2 Losses

Buffalo Baumer

against Colts, Jags, Bears and Chargers, that puts us at 6 losses. That means that Buffalo HAS to beat all the teams we were predicting at the beginning of the season. Assuming 10-6 wins the division (maybe 9-7) Buffalo has already made this Vikings game a must win. It does not matter that it is only the 4th game of the season, that loss to the Jets makes the Vikings game AT HOME a MUST win. (for those who still want to talk playoffs)

Jaguars & Chargers games are home games in cold weather against warm weather teams-we can win one of those.  Colts & Bears are so much of a sure thing I might have to take the Bears in my suicide pool if I make it past this week, I've already used Indy.

786362[/snapback]

I think the Bears are beatable in a very low scoring contest. I don't see the Bills 'O' producing too heavily but if the 'D'steps up it could be a 9-6 win or something like that.

I am not expecting playoffs - with this coach and GM I am expecting Buffalo Bills football to be re-established and then reborn. I am thinking 1987 :D

Let's get our youth movement a year of action, lets give JP a year to own this team, lets truly know who we got, who we want to keep and where the areas are that can be plugged for what could be, hell, should be a true Super Bowl campaign in 07!!!!

against  Colts, Jags, Bears and Chargers, that puts us at 6 losses. That means that Buffalo HAS to beat all the teams we were predicting at the beginning of the season. Assuming 10-6 wins the division (maybe 9-7) Buffalo has already made this Vikings game a must win. It does not matter that it is only the 4th game of the season, that loss to the Jets makes the Vikings game AT HOME a MUST win. (for those who still want to talk playoffs)

786309[/snapback]

For those still wanting to talk playoffs, those 4 guaranteed losses are not in fact guarenteed. If we are good enough for playoffs, we'll be good enough to beat 2(or more) of those four.

You actually think we beat the Ravens?  I know it's the last game of the year but it's in B'more, they are going to be fighting until the end with pigsburgh and the bengals for that division spot.

786431[/snapback]

The Ravens nearly lost to the Charlie-Frye-led Browns this week. Can anyone say FRAUD?

Playoffs would be extremely ambitious for this team. Rebuilding and maturing into a very fine football team, and playoffs or a division title might be realistic next year. We need some offensive line fine tuning and a lot more playing time to be a legitimate contender. That being said, I'm still holding out for at least 6 and possibly 8 wins. 8 wins would be a remarkably good season and anything beyond that would result in Jauron's canonization.

The Ravens nearly lost to the Charlie-Frye-led Browns this week. Can anyone say FRAUD?

786977[/snapback]

Have you actually watched Frye play? I am pretty damn impressed so far. He's much better than you think. Of course being a homer, you would never believe that anyone esle actually has good players.

Have you actually watched Frye play?  I am pretty damn impressed so far.  He's much better than you think.  Of course being a homer, you would never believe that anyone esle actually has good players.

787032[/snapback]

LMAO

Shut the hell up, VA. If I wanted informed football opinion, you'd be the LAST person I come to.

I guess what I am trying to say is that this Sunday is a real big one. No longer are fans able to claim "sure wins" like the Jets. Every week is going to be a battle and a Vikings win would really go a long way for many reasons. I know claiming "sure losses" as I did in above post probably does not go over so well either but I would need to see even further improvement to give those teams a run for their money.

Not many people were talking Playoffs before the season started and that Miami win and close call Pats game sent people into a frenzy. Let's keep the expectations level and just be happy to see improvement each week. Playoffs - hey you never know but without this home win against the Vikes, it would be pretty darn tough.

LMAO

Shut the hell up, VA. If I wanted informed football opinion, you'd be the LAST person I come to.

787035[/snapback]

Oh that's right, since so many teams passed on him in the draft he must suck. Just like Leinart. ( whole teams passed on him so he sucks. Nice !@#$ing arguement you !@#$ing Flaming douche-clot.

Oh that's right, since so many teams passed on him in the draft he must suck.  Just like Leinart.  ( whole teams passed on him so he sucks.  Nice !@#$ing arguement you !@#$ing Flaming douche-clot.

787046[/snapback]

You owe me royalties for that, lawn-gnome.

Yeah, HELL will freeze over before Leinart wins a SB with the Cardinals.