DJ does not get it

vegas55

0:) Absolutely have to challenge on Losman's fumble - fails to do so, or even think to do so. Why not challenge the call - it only costs you one time out in the first half. And as first half ends, Buffalo still has two timeouts it never used. Idiot. And at the end of half, with 8 seconds left, take a knee for chrisakes. Why hand off and risk a fumble? Just does not get it.

0:)  Absolutely have to challenge on Losman's fumble - fails to do so, or even think to do so. Why not challenge the call - it only costs you one time out in the first half. And as first half ends, Buffalo still has two timeouts it never used. Idiot. And  at the end of half, with 8 seconds left, take a knee for chrisakes. Why hand off and risk a fumble? Just does not get it.

784164[/snapback]

How the hell do you know if thought about it or not?

0:)  Absolutely have to challenge on Losman's fumble - fails to do so, or even think to do so. Why not challenge the call - it only costs you one time out in the first half. And as first half ends, Buffalo still has two timeouts it never used. Idiot. And  at the end of half, with 8 seconds left, take a knee for chrisakes. Why hand off and risk a fumble? Just does not get it.

784164[/snapback]

Get over yourself. The Losman play was a fumble, and I like the handoff instead of the traditional take a knee. Who says Willis doesn't break a tackle and go to the house.

Let the game play out and then make yopur criticisms at the Bills. I'm not saying the Bills looked good, but it gets so tiresome of the wannabe head coaches who sit here with the ability of watching TV and hindsight and criticizing the guys on the sideline who is trying to manage the entire game.

Get over yourself.  The Losman play was a fumble, and I like the handoff instead of the traditional take a knee.  Who says Willis doesn't break a tackle and go to the house. 

Let the game play out and then make yopur criticisms at the Bills.  I'm not saying the Bills looked good, but it gets so tiresome of the wannabe head coaches who sit here with the ability of watching TV and hindsight and criticizing the guys on the sideline who is trying to manage the entire game.

784172[/snapback]

I agree it was a fumble, but you're talking about NFL refs. If you saw the Panthers-Vikings game last week, that's obviously worth risking a time out.

Don't forget 2nd&3 pass, 3rd&3 pass, 4th&3 fake FG....horrible.  But but but he's not meathead.

784170[/snapback]

You're blaming Jauron for passing on 2 and 3 and 3 and 3? Fairchild calls the play, not Jauron. Furthermore, if you can't pass on 2nd and 3 when the hell can you? Blame him for the fake FG, not those other plays.

I have to say, even though I am not completely happy with the 1st half, you can certainly see the difference in the coaching from last year. The fake field goal was not that bad of a call and an interesting play. I wish that Moorman could have made the shuffle pass to Peters. I would have loved to see Peters running with the ball

You're blaming Jauron for passing on 2 and 3 and 3 and 3? Fairchild calls the play, not Jauron. Furthermore, if you can't pass on 2nd and 3 when the hell can you? Blame him for the fake FG, not those other plays.

784181[/snapback]

Fair enough. But is it safe to say they knew they would go for it on 4th down a couple plays prior? Pretty inexplicable that they didn't make the decision to run it twice on 3rd down; and the HC bears some responsibility for that IMO whether he calls the plays or not.

Fair enough.  But is it safe to say they knew they would go for it on 4th down a couple plays prior?  Pretty inexplicable that they didn't make the decision to run it twice on 3rd down; and the HC bears some responsibility for that IMO whether he calls the plays or not.

784186[/snapback]

How about challenging the fumble return for a TD, he was clearly out at the 3?? And why the f#$ck are we not just running the ball on the Jets' defence? Terrible playcalling.

Oh and maybe Mularky knew something we didn't not having Willis in on 3rd downs, he just whiffed another blitz pickup that cost us another TD. The guy is so inconsistent it's ridiculous.

:) The idiots on this board are dumber than the head coach, obviously. In addition to not challenging ANY call, defend please, the time out at 2:02. " I like the hand off with 8 seconds in the half and 80 yards to go because willis might take it to the house" Thats the top candidate for stupidest post of the year.