Scalping Tickets

zdro22

Im trying to find two tix to the opener this sunday but my attempts are coming up empty. I may have to resort to scalping, which i really dont want to deo since i will be drinking starting around 730, and dont like to make financial transactions while in the bag! Any tips? Ive heard you can get a great deal once they kick off, but i really dont want to miss the D get introduced. How much above face to scalpers typically go for? Thanks

While I think there may still be single seats in the upper deck corners available, your best bet is to try eBay, craigslist, stubhub, etc. Prices, like BRH suggested, are going to be quite high at this point.

If I were you, I'd head down to OP Sunday and start walking up and down Abbott Rd. until you find two tickets at a price you like.

Im trying to find two tix to the opener this sunday but my attempts are coming up empty.  I may have to resort to scalping, which i really dont want to deo since i will be drinking starting around 730, and dont like to make financial transactions while in the bag!  Any tips?  Ive heard you can get a great deal once they kick off, but i really dont want to miss the D get introduced.  How much above face to scalpers typically go for?  Thanks

779115[/snapback]

did you talk to jay ? he did have 2 extra the other day

I've always had good luck around the bus lot. These guys have 40+ tickets and there's ALWAYS some schmo who missed the wake-up call, and too hungover (or still in the bag) to get his arse on the bus.

If you're just looking for one or two tickets at game time, head over to the bus lot.