Whats going on with the dinner on me contest?

BoondckCL

I don't have the exact names, but I believe of the 77 left in the contest, 60 of them picked the Bills to lose...so 17 are left standing going into week 3.

778378[/snapback]

Damn, let me ask you something, have you ever had to actually dish out at the end of the year?

Damn, let me ask you something, have you ever had to actually dish out at the end of the year?

778380[/snapback]

I put $250 on the line when the schedules were released in April, and asked people back then to pick exactly what the Bills will do in each game, and give that $250 to whomever gets it exactly right.

What do YOU think. :doh:

This is the third year. The first year we did it, everone was eliminated by Week 3.

Last year I think we made it to Week 6 or 7.

This year I added a wrinkle: if more than three people are still in it by Week 8, I'll let them change their pick each week until we have a winner or everyone loses.

I put $250 on the line when the schedules were released in April, and asked people back then to pick exactly what the Bills will do in each game, and give that $250 to whomever gets it exactly right.

What do YOU think. :doh:

This is the third year. The first year we did it, everone was eliminated by Week 3.

Last year I think we made it to Week 6 or 7.

This year I added a wrinkle: if more than three people are still in it by Week 8, I'll let them change their pick each week until we have a winner or everyone loses.

778392[/snapback]

You should figure out a way to turn a profit on it. HAHA. Have a $5 entry fee that they mail to you, and then if there is no winner for one year, the pool is carried over into the next year. If every member gave you five dollars and it was almost guarunteed that there was not going to be a winner, you would have a lot of five dollar bills. HAHA

Not really though.

You should figure out a way to turn a profit on it. HAHA. Have a $5 entry fee that they mail to you, and then if there is no winner for one year, the pool is carried over into the next year. If every member gave you five dollars and it was almost guarunteed that there was not going to be a winner, you would have a lot of five dollar bills. HAHA

Not really though.

778397[/snapback]

we's dum, but we aint that kinda stuupid