Holcomb on the Sidelines

Arkady Renko

Did anyone notice how often Holcomb was cheering for Losman and slapping him five and being generally supportive and helpful?

777301[/snapback]

Yep. I even noticed when Miami came with a zero coverage blitz toward the end of the game and JP threw the hot route to Evans but Evans didn't make the read and kept running... Holcomb was right there when JP came to the sidelines assuring him the he had made the right read.

Did anyone notice how often Holcomb was cheering for Losman and slapping him five and being generally supportive and helpful?

777301[/snapback]

Yes. Actually I'm watching the game right now. The key moment when I noticed it was when JP threw that hot route to Lee but he failed to connect cause Evans didn't adjust to the blitz. You can just tell by watching that this is a "team" of players who are coached well and are looking like they are having fun and all getting along. We haven't had that cohesiveness on the football field in awhile and it shows.

A side note: Those Bud Light commercials with Pai Mei are hilarious.

Yep. I even noticed when Miami came with a zero coverage blitz toward the end of the game and JP threw the hot route to Evans but Evans didn't make the read and kept running... Holcomb was right there when JP came to the sidelines assuring him the he had made the right read.

777314[/snapback]

Observe you did! :doh: