ESPN loves the Bills

TKO

"can the bills expect to win with jp losman at qb? i mean, seriously, he didn't even have 75 yards passing today"

First off they did win and they were darn close to beating NE last week.

NFL.com is reporting Losman had 83 yards get your numbers right. And yes like mentioned earlyer the pass to Evens was great without the penlety add on 50 pkus yards and a TD for Loasmen Culpepper threw the ball 32 times losman threw is 18

IF you dont need to throw the ball to win we do it. This reporter knows nothing about the bills probly because they havn't been contenders for awhile and are not in the media very often. The bills want to be a SB winning team two or three years from now. Are rookies are playing like pro bowlers now! In two or three years this report by this reporter will be alot different, who knows maybe even sooner!

"can the bills expect to win with jp losman at qb? i mean, seriously, he didn't even have 75 yards passing today"

First off they did win and they were darn close to beating NE last week.

NFL.com is reporting Losman had 83 yards get your numbers right. And yes like mentioned earlyer the pass to Evens was great without the penlety add on 50 pkus yards and a TD for Loasmen Culpepper threw the ball 32 times losman threw is 18

IF you dont need to throw the ball to win we do it. This reporter knows nothing about the bills probly because they havn't been contenders for awhile and are not in the media very often. The bills want to be a SB winning team two or three years from now. Are rookies are playing like pro bowlers now! In two or three years this report by this reporter will be alot different, who knows maybe even sooner!

776952[/snapback]

Welcome to the board.

We like to extend warm wishes and tips to our Bills fan brethren, so

this might help.

or this.

or maybe this?

Go Bills!

Welcome to the board.

We like to extend warm wishes and tips to our Bills fan brethren, so

this might help.

or this.

or maybe this?

Go Bills!

776960[/snapback]

Thanks for the welcome. I have been coming to this board for three years. I am a dieheart Bills fan from ATL, Ga. My parents grew up in BUF and my dad and I would allways watch them play. As a young kid i watched the Bills lose 4 SB in a row. The last SB they lost our TV went out just as they lost, it has allways been a joke in our family that it couldn't take anymore. My dad kind of gave up on them but I realy tried to keep up with the Bills as much as posable without living in Buf. I have never posted on this board because of people like you. We are all on the same team. I am not good with grammer as you can see but i am realy happy for the Bills win today and wish they would get the credit they desirve, please only post back a post concerning the Bills.

GO BILLS!!!!

PS. I am in school so maybe the grammer and spelling will get better for you.

We're not asking for 300 yards passing - our team isn't built that way..  But you need a good 150-200 yards I think.  With our bad OL though, that's not easy to do...

776630[/snapback]

I don't think the o-line is bad at all. A few whiffs oon blitzes that JP needs to recognize and they were paving the road for willis all day

I don't think the o-line is bad at all. A few whiffs oon blitzes that JP needs to recognize and they were paving the road for willis all day

777078[/snapback]

Not bad? How many times did JP get 2 seconds to throw? Heck, how many times did he get to even set up to throw? Looks like he was throwing it away all the time to me. They weren't bad with the run, but pass blocking is (and has been for 10+ years) a problem.

Thanks for the welcome. I have been coming to this board for three years. I am a dieheart Bills fan from ATL, Ga.  My parents grew up in BUF and my dad and I would allways watch them play. As a young kid i watched the Bills lose 4 SB in a row. The last SB they lost our TV went out just as they lost, it has allways been a joke in our family that it couldn't take anymore.  My dad kind of gave up on them but I realy tried to keep up with the Bills as much as posable without living in Buf.  I have never posted on this board because of people like you. We are all on the same team.  I am not good with grammer as you can see but i am realy happy for the Bills win today and wish they would get the credit they desirve, please only post back a post concerning the Bills.

GO BILLS!!!!

PS. I am in school so maybe the grammer and spelling will get better for you.

776987[/snapback]

Oh, I'm just razzing you man. Keep posting. Lord knows I've posted my share of mistakes around here. Hell, in the last week I came up with the Pats playing the Giants instead of the Jets (misread b/c I saw they were playing at Giants STADIUM), and called Keith Ellison "Ralph."

Don't let a bastard like me get you down. We are all indeed rooting for the same team. And they were pleasing to watch today. Glad to hear you're representing BUFFALO in the ATL.

Oh, I'm just razzing you man.  Keep posting.  Lord knows I've posted my share of mistakes around here.  Hell, in the last week I came up with the Pats playing the Giants instead of the Jets (misread b/c I saw they were playing at Giants STADIUM), and called Keith Ellison "Ralph."

Don't let a bastard like me get you down.  We are all indeed rooting for the same team.  And they were pleasing to watch today.  Glad to hear you're representing BUFFALO in the ATL.

777090[/snapback]

Thanks man, I def will representing BUFFALO in the ATL, lol I hate the Falcons. I think I can talk for the both of us when i say,

"Go BILLS"

777078[/snapback]

It would be nice if Willis actually put some effort into pass blocking on occassion. That wiff he had today was embarrassing. It looked like he didn't really want to make contact.

It would be nice if Willis actually put some effort into pass blocking on occassion.  That wiff he had today was embarrassing.  It looked like he didn't really want to make contact.

777203[/snapback]

To be fair, a play or two before that bad whiff, he completely stopped Zach Thomas in his tracks, and then chipped a second rusher. One of the better plays I've seen him do.

The OL was terrible....yet again. On some of what I thought were JP's worst plays, guys were charging at him completely unblocked.

When this franchise wants to get serious about featuring an offense powered by JP and Willis, they will start replacing the Mike Gandy's and Chris Villarial's with actual starting-caliber talent.

776607[/snapback]

The Bills had many holes to fill this year,I think Marve did a good job this offseason. The O-line will continue to improve this year with coaching & continuity, If not then Marve will adress it next offseason.