In a word

nodnarb

WooHoo! Nothing beats crushing the much-hyped mularkey saban-dolphins in their home opener and sack Culpepper 7 fuggin times. When they signed him, I wasn't worried. The media so desperately wants him to succeed...they try so hard to prop him up. They say Saban is a genius, yadda yadda. We totally outcoached those guys today.

Ha.

HA!

Gameballs: Denney (he has finally emerged), Lindell, Moorman, Jason Peters, Donte Whitner (that 2pt play stop was the dagger in their heart. way to step up and be the guy to make the winning play to make it a 2 possession game for those pricks).

Have a great week, guys!

WooHoo! Nothing beats crushing the much-hyped mularkey saban-dolphins in their home opener and sack Culpepper 7 fuggin times. When they signed him, I wasn't worried. The media so desperately wants him to succeed...they try so hard to prop him up. They say Saban is a genius, yadda yadda. We totally outcoached those guys today.

Ha.

HA!

Gameballs: Denney (he has finally emerged), Lindell, Moorman, Jason Peters, Donte Whitner (that 2pt play stop was the dagger in their heart. way to step up and be the guy to make the winning play to make it a 2 possession game for those pricks).

Have a great week, guys!

776345[/snapback]

You betcha! :unsure:

I only got to catch the game at the sports bar starting midway through the 3rd. I loved it (quite sorry I missed the beginning)! Lot's of glum looking Miami fans. When I left I overheard a couple Pats fans saying "man Buffalo's looking like they might give us some real competition this year".. Gotta love it.

I don't want to get too optimistic, but when you whomp Miami in Miami, it brings back memories of our Glory years! Fins fans must hate it. Levy's baaack....

Go Bills!