OK now I'm p*ssed

dib

Allow me to translate:  "Their fans like them more than our fans like us."

773834[/snapback]

Treu about the media still hating on the Bills unless they put a whoopin' on them. Very true. And really even IF that were to happen, they still wouldn't give the Bills any respect.

And I would translate that statement from Mularkey and Chambers as knowing how passionate the Bills fans are. Not whether or not people like or dislike the Bills.

Treu about the media still hating on the Bills unless they put a whoopin' on them.  Very true.  And really even IF that were to happen, they still wouldn't give the Bills any respect.

And I would translate that statement from Mularkey and Chambers as knowing how passionate the Bills fans are.  Not whether or not people like or dislike the Bills.

773863[/snapback]

True. Substitute "care about" for like, and it works better.

On another note, my tickets were just left on my desk. Look for the guy in the Bobby Chandler (#81) jersey with the big smile.

TBD NEEDS more threads like this one. Enough crap about Peter king said this, no respect that. I say !@#$ all that . It dont matter!

All that matters is like Joe said, DIE MIAMI DIE!!!!!

Muck Fiami!!!

Squish da Fish!!!!

Its Miami Week, people. I hate the friggin patties like everybody else, but I get JACKED UP for the Dolfags!!!! I want BLOOD! I want Death! I want Mularkeys Head on a plate! I want the winy-ass fish fans to cry on National TV about how Jauron and JP ran up the score by throwing for the 6th td with 2:00 to go in the 4th. I want 51-3.....

I wont settle for less.....

You feel me?

From the Myjami Herald:

"Peerless Price is back with his old team but he's just another receiver"

"McGahee hasnt excelled against the Dolphins"

"It adds up to loss #2"

"This looks like a routine win"

"The Dolphins will target Aaron Schobel" (well duh)

773686[/snapback]

I love how they use routine win.

Routine how? The Dolphins haven't won a game this season.

Routine against the Bills? Well, the Bills have won 3 out of the last 4 against the fish.....so Im not sure where the arrogance is coming from.

I know, maybe they're putting a lot of faith in Daunte Culpepper. I mean, the man has thrown 6 whole TD passes in his last 12 starts

I'd be happy with that too, but I don't think a one TD margin of victory would do much to stop the arrogance and media fellating that's going on down there. They'd chalk it up as an "off day" or a fluke. I want to pull a Jacksonville on their asses and whoop them into oblivion.

773821[/snapback]

Please just win this one boys...I'll have the worst feeling in my gut for 7 long days if we lose this damn game.