Miami week?

Eric/Hawaii

I don't get the feeling that the Bills are all hyped for this game. Seems so much is on the Troy-IR thing and TKO missing practice. Not much talked about the hated Fins and how they came back to win last year all the history with Marv etc.

Where's the hype?

Is it just me? The fans seem ready for the Rival but the Bills don't.

I don't get the feeling that the Bills are all hyped for this game. Seems so much is on the Troy-IR thing and TKO missing practice. Not much talked about the hated Fins and how they came back to win last year all the history with Marv etc.

Where's the hype?

Is it just me? The fans seem ready for the Rival but the Bills don't.

773323[/snapback]

I'll be hyped on Sunday. I can't let a loss go until we start playing again.

Looks like it's going to be on down here in Atlanta....hot damn....they better show up and make me proud, cause this is probably the only time Ill get to see 'em this season!

I think part of the problem is the high turn over of players on the two teams. they really don't know each other. compaired to the kelly/marino days. Or the famous stomping on the flutie flakes.

what we need is an old fashion high scoring shoot out with some sort of controversy. That will get these to teams back on track!

I think part of the problem is the high turn over of players on the two teams. they really don't know each other. compaired to the kelly/marino days. Or the famous stomping on the flutie flakes.

what we need is an old fashion high scoring shoot out with some sort of controversy. That will get these to teams back on track!

773465[/snapback]

Hank Golberg had Willis on this afternoon and was asking him the same question. Willis said that when he first came to Buffalo there was that atmosphere but this year it's just everybody fighting for the same thing, a playoff spot.

Difficult to know for sure if he was simply being smart and not giving anything for the Dolphins bulletinboard, or if the rivalry really has cooled somewhat and it's just another game that they need to win.

Just hasn't been the same since JJ retired.  Wandsteadt & Saban are harder to hate and they don't have as many jackass players as they used to.  Probably doesn't help that I don't go to Dolphin message boards anymore either; I'm sure their fans are still as annoying as ever.

773493[/snapback]

Alot of peeps are starting to sound like New England is the new Miami. And.. I'd have to agree. Until we dominate them like we used to, they are our new nemesis.