Two weeks in a row we are featured HD game

But my new HD DVR doesnt show up til monday morning I could have had install sunday PM however I can see intstaller screwing around while I am watching Bills game.  I am hoping as the season progresses we will see more games in HD.  I really like or chances in the next 3 weeks and could be 3 -1 heading into Chicago

772725[/snapback]

Must be the increased national publicity from Takeo cleaning out his locker...

Yeah I was going to create a post suggesting that all TSWrs wait till 5PM sunday to post anything on the board.  Shutdown from 1 - 5 so folks can take time to setlle their views bot positive or negative.

772752[/snapback]

And miss all this fun?

Did you hear that Spikes took responsibility for the shootings at that Montreal college yesterday? That's what he really meant when he said "We're rebuilding."

But my new HD DVR doesnt show up til monday morning I could have had install sunday PM however I can see intstaller screwing around while I am watching Bills game.  I am hoping as the season progresses we will see more games in HD.  I really like or chances in the next 3 weeks and could be 3 -1 heading into Chicago

772725[/snapback]

Lets focus on 1-1 first, each team is of NFL caliber.

I got HD over the summer, so this is my first season with it. The Pats game looked awesome, I can't wait to watch a win in HD now!!

I hear hockey looks great too, hopefully the Sabres get some HD love this season as well, I can't wait to see what a high def Slug looks like! :D

773013[/snapback]

hockey is great in HD however not alot of games shown in HD. Golf is also phenominal ezpecially the Masters you can see the blades of grass moving