Roll Call - Bills/Fish - Who's going?

EZC-Boston

I'm heading out tomorrow morning.  Straight to the beach then elbo room, blondies, etc.  Saturday night = Salvatore's party and Sunday the big game!  Great weekend.  Can't wait to get out of here. 

Who else will is going?

772481[/snapback]

Sorry dude Blondies is closed down, there building condos. The elbo room is still going strong though. I cant make it to Salvatores party this year( god neices birthday). But my ass will be at the game on sunday GO BIILLSSS!!

Sorry dude Blondies is closed down, there building condos. The elbo room is still going strong though. I cant make it to Salvatores party this year( god neices birthday). But my ass will be at the game on sunday GO BIILLSSS!!

772562[/snapback]

Blondies is closed? That's awful. Anywhere on the beach that can satisfy my hunger for pool, golden tee and footballs filled with beer?

Blondies is closed?  That's awful.  Anywhere on the beach that can satisfy my hunger for pool, golden tee and footballs filled with beer?

772662[/snapback]

Thats what happens when you break pool sticks and try to incite riots!!

Blondies is closed?  That's awful.  Anywhere on the beach that can satisfy my hunger for pool, golden tee and footballs filled with beer?

772662[/snapback]

tell me about it. the only place still open by the beach is the elbo room. gonna have to find another place to get hammered.