Patriots trade Deion Branch

Golden Wheels

I know.  Teams weren't even willing to give up a 1st rounder for a guy like Sean Alexander or even a starting QB like Culpepper.  Branch???? he's pretty good but gimme a break.

769665[/snapback]

It's probably going to end up being a late 1st Rounder ie picks 20-32 which in recent years have been hit or miss type picks.

Seahawks didn't sepnd too much on Burleson.

The contract reads seven-year for $49 million, but the last three years are basically bogus. Burleson's contract should be viewed as four-year for $14.5 million dollars. He has no chance to see the last three years of the contract which worth $34.5 million.

Here is his salary per year from NFLPA:

2006: 1,250,000

2007: 2,750,000

2008: 3,250,000

2009: 3,250,000

2010: 10,500,000

2011: 12,000,000

2012: 12,000,000

769966[/snapback]

thanks..I figured it was something like this..but I am extermely too lazy to find the info..

What did we get for Moulds? Basically once the season started and teams saw a clear need for a position they were willing to give up more. As Seattle is having a problem at WR now they saw a clear need to make an upgrade. It is kind of ironic that the Pats have a huge need there as well.

I know.  Teams weren't even willing to give up a 1st rounder for a guy like Sean Alexander or even a starting QB like Culpepper.  Branch???? he's pretty good but gimme a break.

769665[/snapback]

What bothers more is that they gave a 40M contract to a WR who is going to

be the 2nd WR on the team and did not pay a similar contract to their starting

Guard from last year....Absence of Hutchison showed what this team is going

to miss this season.

:D

What bothers more is that they gave a 40M contract to a WR who is going to

be the 2nd WR on the team and did not pay a similar contract to their starting

Guard from last year....Absence of Hutchison showed what this team is going

to miss this season.

770605[/snapback]

I know..pretty odd they used their money that way!! :lol:

What did we get for Moulds?  Basically once the season started and teams saw a clear need for a position they were willing to give up more.  As Seattle is having a problem at WR now they saw a clear need  to make an upgrade.  It is kind of ironic that the Pats have a huge need there as well.

770566[/snapback]

Also they could have got Donte Stallworth for much less and a smaller contract.