I'd feel a lot better about our defense if ...

... they didn't give up 6.5 yards-per-carry on running plays on first down. (*sigh*) I'm in a bad mood. The home-job by the refs didn't help things either ... I feel bad for DJ because his team almost won for him in his first game. But no points in the second half won't cut it ... actually, munus-two points if you count the Losman square dance in the end zone. Like I said, I'm in a bad mood.

... they didn't give up 6.5 yards-per-carry on running plays on first down. (*sigh*) I'm in a bad mood. The home-job by the refs didn't help things either ... I feel bad for DJ because his team almost won for him in his first game. But no points in the second half won't cut it ... actually, munus-two points if you count the Losman square dance in the end zone. Like I said, I'm in a bad mood.

768381[/snapback]

jp had no place to go with that ball . OL did a sh-- job on that play .

It was a nice trip back. Beautiful driving weather. Drew just hit TO for a TD with 2 minutes left ... 24-17 Jags ... stay tuned!

768448[/snapback]

Typical Drew-play like sh** when it matters and go right down the field once the pressure of winning the game is gone.