Moulds' Texans Debut

SACKMARINO

sorry this is off topic execpt that houston played well and lost to the eagles.

I'm predicting an Eagles-Baltimore Superbowl..

two teams who won't be denied.

768329[/snapback]

Baltimore made the Bucs their personal beyotches all 60 mins today.....what an embarrassment the Bucs and Chris Simms were

Baltimore made the Bucs their personal beyotches all 60 mins today.....what an embarrassment the Bucs and Chris Simms were

768351[/snapback]

they've always had a defense, now they added ngata.. and a qb who not only wont lose games... but can also win them if needed. its a good team.. it'll be fun to watch them and the bengals.

they've always had a defense, now they added ngata.. and a qb who not only wont lose games... but can also win them if needed. its a good team.. it'll be fun to watch them and the bengals.

768358[/snapback]

I agree....the ravens and bengals are two teams I enjoy watching. I'd much rather see them go to the show that the fins, steelers, or pats.

I agree....the ravens and bengals are two teams I enjoy watching. I'd much rather see them go to the show that the fins, steelers, or pats.

768363[/snapback]

I'm surprised that Baltimore has been flying under the radar in the AFC. When I heard they got McNair I thought that instantly made them a contender.

Of course, they'll be getting a lot of press now...

I'm surprised that Baltimore has been flying under the radar in the AFC.  When I heard they got McNair I thought that instantly made them a contender.

768400[/snapback]

I love McNair and think he's the most underrated player in the league the past 10 years. That being said I'm skeptical that he can stay on the field for the entire season. If he can they're a team that could surprise some people.

I'm surprised that Baltimore has been flying under the radar in the AFC.  When I heard they got McNair I thought that instantly made them a contender.

768400[/snapback]

I wasn't really sure what was up with McNair's health, but he sure made me a believer today. They are clearly among the frontrunners for the whole thing this year. They are a scary team.

I love McNair and think he's the most underrated player in the league the past 10 years.  That being said I'm skeptical that he can stay on the field for the entire season.  If he can they're a team that could surprise some people.

768408[/snapback]

I think Baltimore's team as a whole is strong enough to weather a few games if McNair is out. Boller is not a guy you want as a starter for the whole season, but at least he has some experience. The key for them will be having McNair healthy come playoff time.