Good effort!

Who are you and how did you get Joe's password?

767835[/snapback]

Seriously.

I wanted to punch someone after that "block in the bacK", but then I remembered we were playing in homerville. We win next week going away. Good on ya, JP! You looked like an honest-to-goodness NFL starter!

i agree. as much as this loss blows and my instincts tell me to be down, im taking the glass half full approach.

this is a young team, and we gotta watch em grow.

767849[/snapback]

I don't know what Belichick was thinking leaving TKO unblocked.

GOOD GAME, BILLS. You played with toughness, and that's all I can ask for.

I don't know what Belichick was thinking leaving TKO unblocked.

GOOD GAME, BILLS. You played with toughness, and that's all I can ask for.

767857[/snapback]

Im his post game PC he stated he let Takeo in because he knew Takeo would tweak his hammy. The genius adds to his legend. :doh:

Im his post game PC he stated he let Takeo in because he knew Takeo would tweak his hammy. The genius adds to his legend.  :D

767864[/snapback]

:doh:

Honestly, the Bills should have and could have won this game against a much more experienced team.

I have faith. For now.

Now I know we've entered Bizzaro Land when even JSP is feeling confident after that game.

But I completely agree, I saw a lot of good things from this team that I honestly didnt expect.

767875[/snapback]

Exactly. That being said, I EXPECT a win in Miami.

Normally i despise looking for moral victories, but the Bills were the better team today, and should have won. I see a win in Miami.

GO BUFFALO!!

767829[/snapback]

Damn right, JSP! Living in New England has meant slinking around in shame on mondays after a NE win. Not this week man. We almost stole one at The Tampon. That's huge. I walk into the cube farm head held high tomorrow.

A beat-down is coming to Miami next week.