SAME OLD ****

Avalanche

:doh::D

wtf?

a close hard fought 2 point loss to the best team in our division and Super Bowl contender, and we start turning on each other? can't we all just get along ;)

stop fighting with each other and look on the bright side. it may have been a disappointing loss, but i'm actually more optimistic about the season after that loss than i was at kickoff

:doh:  :D

wtf?

a close hard fought 2 point loss to the best team in our division and Super Bowl contender, and we start turning on each other? can't we all just get along ;)

stop fighting with each other and look on the bright side.  it may have been a disappointing loss, but i'm actually more optimistic about the season after that loss than i was at kickoff

768124[/snapback]

THe problem is that you are giving the Pats too much credit. You are buying into the media hype...the Pats are an awful team. They have no WRs and their defense is suspect. You have to win these games.

:doh:  ;)

wtf?

stop fighting with each other and look on the bright side.  it may have been a disappointing loss, but i'm actually more optimistic about the season after that loss than i was at kickoff

768124[/snapback]

I know I know, but the Bills played with soooo much heart and furthermore instead of them tearing each other apart I feel like it's an actual team mentality as oppose to last year. Furthermore when someone says the Bill's have nothing to be proud of after that....well let's nicely say that it makes me upset. :D

Maybe I'm sensitive to the word "newbie" used in derogatory fashion, thus my initial response.  That said I do wholeheartedly agree, it is flat out amazing to me how many totally negative "same old sh*t, same as last year, etc." posts there are after this game.  After a dismal year last year, if you can't find some positives in a really close season opener in New England, you're either naive or a fatalist.

768062[/snapback]

Well call me fatalist. I accurately predicted the Bills would lose because of the refs. (you can check my messages previous to the game).

The funny thing is that it's not a hard thing to do.

Stupid Coaching: 4th and 1

Stupid Penalties: Royal

Can't stop the run

Welcome to the 2005...er..2006 bills  :D

767602[/snapback]

the team played well . you thought we would win be real no gave us a chance . best play of the game 4 and 1 . so we did not make it .