Marv Levy Show

JimBob2232

DTV channel 709 (the chanel the bills game will be on) shows the "Marv Levy Show" on from 1130-100. I just noticed this, and switched it on, and Charley Casserly was on talking about which rookie RB is the best. Is this really the marv levy show? Does the marv levy show exist?

any good?

766748[/snapback]

I watched it as well. It was pretty lame...

JP wasn't very impressive in his interview either -- slumped over and said "you know" a lot. Didn't have a commanding presence like a lot of other QBs have.

CW

i guess i would watch it regardless since i'm so starving for bills football right now. overall though i'd say it was kind of a bland overview of the team and their opponent for the week. it's pretty much a host asking marv his opinions and marv in turn dishing out praise to the players on both sides, which i would expect from a class act like marv levy. they did have an interesting piece with lots of camp footage of whitner.

I watched it as well.  It was pretty lame...

JP wasn't very impressive in his interview either -- slumped over and said "you know" a lot.  Didn't have a commanding presence like a lot of other QBs have.

CW

766750[/snapback]

DOOMED! :lol: