Sunday Ticket

udonkey

The listings on the web (and Lori's post) say that the game is on channel 709, but my DirecTV listings say its 707.

Which is it? I have to work tomorrow, so I'm setting the DVR so that I can watch the game when I get home...

Any help ASAP is appreciated.

Tivo has it as 707, Directv has it as 709... Tivo standalone units have all the games on the wrong channels... I sent a note to Tivo no response

766495[/snapback]

You guys need DirecTiVos -- the combo box. It shows 709.

Of course the REAL game is on 724 -- HD baby! :lol:

CW

I have mine set to record any sports program with "Buffalo" in the title, so I'm sure to get it. But it's on locally for me so all I can tell you is in Syracuse, it'll be on 5.

766558[/snapback]

Well, its weird, because its obviously a Media Center issue...we have multiple DirecTV boxes in the house, the main one shows everything correct - Bills/Patriots on 709.

On my computer (which is hooked up to DirecTV via Windows Media Center), when I tune to 709, it says Bills/Patriots in the header, but when I scan forward to 1pm, it still says Ravens/Bucanneers.

Seeing that the other TVs in the house are showing 709 to be correct, I'm going to go with 709 and be really pissed off if I get home at 6pm and have the wrong game recorded.

Seeing that the other TVs in the house are showing 709 to be correct, I'm going to go with 709 and be really pissed off if I get home at 6pm and have the wrong game recorded.

766566[/snapback]

And then you'll be kicking yourself for not spending the $5 for the DirecTV/DVR service instead of your home grown one...

CW