Sabres Jerseys Coming Next Saturday

PTS

http://shop.nhl.com/family/index.jsp?categ...1919760.1920366

Wow....These are crappier than I could have imagined......I will..mark my words...NEVER buy anything with that crap on it!!!!!!!  :o

775423[/snapback]

Funny, doesn't seem that they have the 3rd jersey for sale. Who would have thought they would try to ram this new turd down our throats?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this thread a joke? Is that yellow smear thing really the new uni?

I wish...Oh I wish it were a joke...The colors ain't bad on the hats....But damn that Sluggalo has to go...just looks ridiculous sitting there in the middle of the jersey. Maybe if they had the B with the Sabre through it...I may buy a hat with that but the slug...F no.

Bump... :angry:

"Maybe they are trying to appease some of the traditionalists by bringing the old colours back. But this style, new and funky, well, it's a terrible combination, in my opinion," said Maple Leafs forward Michael Peca, the former Sabres captain who still lives in the Buffalo area.

"To me, the logo looks like that of the St. Louis Rams. I guess the true test will be if the marketing department tells them the jerseys are selling."

"To me, the logo looks like that of the St. Louis Rams. I guess the true test will be if the marketing department tells them the jerseys are selling."

Yeah, it looks like the Rams. If JP-Era was designing it. While on acid.

Seriously, this is a terrible way to start the season. What are people thinking? Why are there so many people willing to cave into this kind of modernistic crap? It's depressing.