Did ya notice who Miller beat

Niagara Bill

on his long touchdown.... :doh: Little Zacky Baby the over hyped, pint sized, Dolfag...

He was washed up 3 years ago and should be a Patsy now along with Jr.

Makes my heart feel good to see that these TV guys can't turn him into a god just because he is such a little cutey.. :P

on his long touchdown.... :doh: Little Zacky Baby the over hyped, pint sized, Dolfag...

Makes my heart feel good to see that these TV guys can't turn him into a god just because he is such a little cutey.. :P

764792[/snapback]

Two questions:

How many times was he hit in the game?

What is his 40 time?

764792[/snapback]

I hate the Dolfags as much, if not more, than anyone, but the Dolphins were in a zone on that play. Thomas did not have Miller one on one. It's more fair to say Batch & Miller beat Saban, Capers and the whole defense instead of just Thomas (although it was a lot of fun watching Thomas futilely losing ground while chasing Miller)

764792[/snapback]

Though the did say he got lucky he was not flagged for the late hit on Batch. In the words of the Blowhard Madden, he probably did not get called because he is Zach Thomas.

Anyone else notice that Thomas doesn't wrap up anymore? I used to be impressed with the form tackles he would make early in his career. Last night on play after play I saw him just launching himself rather than tackling. Two things are likely to come of this... Injuries to his old body and big plays to the opposing offense. He was definitely having trouble with the slot on a couple of occasions as well.

Just an observation.

My favorite thing about that play was watching Batch sucker the phish corner into no man's land. P'burgh ran a little curl out underneath Miller's delayed route and from the time he took the snap Batch was staring that thing down with the ball dangling up by his ear, looking for all the world that he was going to deliver to that spot the second he hit his drop. That phish corner looked like a smallmouth that just got hit on the snout with a Berkley Powerbait; he attacked that route like it was stealing from him. Batch held him with his eyes 'til the very last second and then dropped a ball into Miller's basket so he never had to change stride or direction and that pretty much ended that game.

I was laughing so loud my oldest actually got out of bed and came downstairs to see what the hell was so funny. :doh:

Anyone else notice that Thomas doesn't wrap up anymore? I used to be impressed with the form tackles he would make early in his career. Last night on play after play I saw him just launching himself rather than tackling. Two things are likely to come of this... Injuries to his old body and big plays to the opposing offense. He was definitely having trouble with the slot on a couple of occasions as well.

Just an observation.

765197[/snapback]

He also stopped running on the aforementioned play at about the 20 yard line. This year should mark the end of his probowl appearances.

That phish corner looked like a smallmouth that just got hit on the snout with a Berkley Powerbait; he attacked that route like it was stealing from him. Batch held him with his eyes 'til the very last second and then dropped a ball into Miller's basket so he never had to change stride or direction and that pretty much ended that game. 

765213[/snapback]

Please tell me that it was Travares Tillman. Those Dolphins are so very talented.

Please tell me that it was Travares Tillman. Those Dolphins are so very talented.

765480[/snapback]

I never saw a number but my guess is that it was Will Allen who seemed to be playing corner on that side all night. He's an experienced vet who shouldn't have been suckered that hard, but sometimes when you're desperate to make a play good judgement flies right out the window. The guy should have known better on first down......

I hate the Dolfags as much, if not more, than anyone, but the Dolphins were in a zone on that play.  Thomas did not have Miller one on one.  It's more fair to say Batch & Miller beat Saban, Capers and the whole defense instead of just Thomas (although it was a lot of fun watching Thomas futilely losing ground while chasing Miller)

764803[/snapback]

My friend, nobody hates the Dolphins more than me. I lived in South Florida and lived the wrath of their fury. Short of a plane crash, I wish the worst on them...on the playing field...not personally, of course.