Unusual optimism towards the Bills..

By far the most optimistic read i have had on JP the entire off season... from nfl.com

"BUFFALO: Three-year veteran J.P. Losman enters his second season as the Bills' opening-day starter. The strong-armed 25-year-old has thrown only one interception in 79 career September attempts. Losman passed for the third-most yards among AFC quarterbacks during the preseason with 514, completing an impressive 67.7 percent of his attempts. He has thrown for six touchdowns against only two interceptions in the first halves of his 13 career games.

"Link

I guess that's a good way of looking at it...GO BILLS! :D

After Culpepper's not so great night let's see if we can finish week 1 with the #2 QB in the division, and maybe even sole posession of 1st place. If JP went 18/37 and threw a key drive killing 4th quarter INT and followed it up with a INT for a TD in a double digit loss a lot of people here would be in a panic and talking about what QB to draft next June. Hopefully we can work on taking steps forward no matter how the game goes, but I'm looking for a positive Sunday and a chance to win.

After Culpepper's not so great night let's see if we can finish week 1 with the #2 QB in the division, and maybe even sole posession of 1st place.  If JP went 18/37 and threw a key drive killing 4th quarter INT and followed it up with a INT for a TD in a double digit loss a lot of people here would be in a panic and talking about what QB to draft next June.  Hopefully we can work on taking steps forward no matter how the game goes, but I'm looking for a positive Sunday and a chance to win.

764671[/snapback]

Right now the Dolphins are in a good position to draft Brady Quinn next year.

By far the most optimistic read i have had on JP the entire off season... from nfl.com

"BUFFALO: Three-year veteran J.P. Losman enters his second season as the Bills' opening-day starter. The strong-armed 25-year-old has thrown only one interception in 79 career September attempts. Losman passed for the third-most yards among AFC quarterbacks during the preseason with 514, completing an impressive 67.7 percent of his attempts. He has thrown for six touchdowns against only two interceptions in the first halves of his 13 career games.

"Link

I guess that's a good way of looking at it...GO BILLS!  :D

764297[/snapback]

I was going to start a thread, earlier today, noting that in the last week or so, I have more NFL pundits speaking well of the Bills, than I have all off-season...I gave up, becuase I wasn't sure how to say it...

They seemed to have finally tired of making the lame age jokes about Ralph/Marv, the "retread/Ivey leauge" comments about Jaron, the "woefully ill-suited" comments about JP Losman, and the "Bills reaching for draft picks" commentaries....it is almost like the Bills matter so little to the national media, that they don't even bother to watch or do any research on them at all...

Jay Glazer, just recently went on record as saying JP was a bust and that the Bills would be in the running for Brady Quin next off-season...guys whose opinions I respect much more (Gil Brandt, Hub Arkush, and the best, Greg Landry) have all said that they think the Bills are being a little underestimated. None have picked the Bills for the playoffs, but all think the Bills are headed in the right direction...I can live with that...