Bless Me Father for I Have Sinned...

PTS

Sorry, but this is lame.

The thing that seperates Bills Fans from others is the fact that we will never quit.

During his confirmation hearings, the AP reported that Chief Justice Roberts is a Bills Fan. Has this ever happened before?

Bill Fans are different. Even the rich and famous Bills Fans have an element of blue collar.

It is both happy and sad that there are so many out of town fans. Sad in the sense that I can feel the pain of various posters who feel as if (or were in fact) forced out of a reigon that they love for economic reasons. Happy in that the devotion remains intact, if not strengthened.

Bills Fans are little guys who stand together and take on the bigger world. We win some, and lately we lose even more, but we are still here; still fighting. Yeah, we bicker, but we are a tight group.

I will never turn my back on the Bills nor Bills Fans until I am dead. This must sound crazy, perhaps even banal, but so be it.

If the Bills make the superbowl in my lifetime, I will not try to go and see the game. I will watch it in WNY, and I am bringing my friends, and family of Bills Fans.

We will be taking the streets if they win.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Welcome back!  ;)

763447[/snapback]

RIGHT ON!!! AGREE 1000%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure this team has sucked for what feels like an eternity and it probably will suck again this year but I abandoned them and wished them nothing but the worst last season. I did something a true fan should never do. However, I had a HUGE beef with the old administration and what they did to our team. They tainted my love for the Bills.

The stentch of TD has almost wore off but I still have a beef with Ralph as I think he is the sole reason we haven't done much in the past decade. However, I'm starting to feel good about this group (Marv & Company).

Marv knows how to win and althought he might not be the greatest pick for GM, he deserves a chance. He makes people around him better. Hopefully that translates all the way down into the field.

That being said, I'm back on the bandwagon. I don't expect much this season so anything over five wins will be great, but win or lose, I won't completely fall off the wagon this time. Well, as long as Satan himself doesn't return.

These are my sins, I am truly sorry for having sinned against you.

763147[/snapback]

TD and his gang of dopes is one thing; the colors are another.

Sorry, but this is lame.

The thing that seperates Bills Fans from others is the fact that we will never quit.

During his confirmation hearings, the AP reported that Chief Justice Roberts is a Bills Fan. Has this ever happened before?

Bill Fans are different. Even the rich and famous Bills Fans have an element of blue collar.

It is both happy and sad that there are so many out of town fans. Sad in the sense that I can feel the pain of various posters who feel as if (or were in fact) forced out of a reigon that they love for economic reasons. Happy in that the devotion remains intact, if not strengthened.

Bills Fans are little guys who stand together and take on the bigger world. We win some, and lately we lose even more, but we are still here; still fighting. Yeah, we bicker, but we are a tight group.

I will never turn my back on the Bills nor Bills Fans until I am dead. This must sound crazy, perhaps even banal, but so be it.

If the Bills make the superbowl in my lifetime, I will not try to go and see the game. I will watch it in WNY, and I am bringing my friends, and family of Bills Fans.

We will be taking the streets if they win.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Welcome back!  ;)

763447[/snapback]

This is a great post. I am a rare breed when it comes to football, whereas when I was about 5 years old, I was watching a Jets game, and got to see Ken O'Brien play. For some reason, I thought he was awesome, even though I would grow up to learn that Bruce Smith kept Kenny O on his back more than on his feet. Since that day, I have been a die hard Jets fan. But also keep in mind that I was born and raised in Buffalo by parents who were 17 year season ticket holders to Buffalo Bills football. I have been wearing Bills gear since the day I was born, and I will continue to wear Bills gear until the day I die. Therefore, I love the Bills just as much as I care about the Jets. Odd, I know.

Most people who don't know me look at my situation and think that I am just a fairweather fan, but I have suffered more heartache with these two teams than in any other sport that I spectate. From the Bills' 4 SB losses to the Rich Kotite Era, from the Music City Miracle to Doug Brien becoming my own personal Scott Norwood. I live and breathe both of these teams for 365 days a year and it really only becomes difficult on 2 days a year. On those days I just wish for a good game, and no injuries.

So welcome back again, and lets get ready for another great year of football.