FSU vs Miami

erynthered

What a game. That should move them up in the polls. GO FSU!!! :doh:

Rushing stats: :( 

FSU 1 yard

Miami 2 yards.

762134[/snapback]

Last night's game could challenge the '05 game for "Ugliest of the Decade."

Honestly, these two teams shouldn't play in Week 1. Their offenses aren't quite clicking yet, and their defenses are WAY too fast for an offense that's trying to find the groove.

It was true after last year's game, and I think the same can be said this year: Neither FSU nor Miami are national championship caliber teams.

I didn't catch the entire game.  Did the FSU cowgirls make an appearance?

762202[/snapback]

No :( they showed some ugly south florida miami skanks, but that was about it. Miami cheerleaders are as ugly as that game was last night.

But my 'Noles still won baby!!!!!! Woooooooooooooo!!! And i was watchign the game with hot chicks, so thats what matters.

No :angry: they showed some ugly south florida miami skanks, but that was about it. Miami cheerleaders are as ugly as that game was last night.

But my 'Noles still won baby!!!!!! Woooooooooooooo!!! And i was watchign the game with hot chicks, so thats what matters.

762211[/snapback]

There was some hispanic girl cheering on the Miami squad that I sh-- you not looked like she was 220 pounds.

WAAAAY too thick. I'd hate to be the person who has to catch her.

Last night's game could challenge the '05 game for "Ugliest of the Decade."

Honestly, these two teams shouldn't play in Week 1.  Their offenses aren't quite clicking yet, and their defenses are WAY too fast for an offense that's trying to find the groove.

It was true after last year's game, and I think the same can be said this year:  Neither FSU nor Miami are national championship caliber teams.

762166[/snapback]

Yeah, but that dude on ESPN said that " Everybody will see tonight, that Miami, is a team to compete for the National Championship " :angry:

Kurt Herbstreet, or what ever his name is.

HEY KURT!!! FSU WON!! ;)

And yes, it was an ugly game :doh:

Yeah, but that dude on ESPN said that " Everybody will see tonight, that Miami, is a team to compete for the National Championship "  :angry:

Kurt Herbstreet, or what ever his name is.

HEY KURT!!! FSU WON!! ;)

And yes, it was an ugly game :doh:

762255[/snapback]

I loved this weekend.

Herby picked Miami in the pre-season special to win the national championship, and Corso took Cal.

Both lost.

Missed the game but heard the Seminole broadcaster call the field goal on ESPN radio overnight.

Took six seconds to confirm that it was good. Paraphasing, " What is it with these ACC officials and their slow signals ? Don't they know what we've been through around here ? Classic.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.