The sound of silence is refreshing

1billsfan

Remember all the yappin' going on at One Bills Drive going into last season? We're all this and we're all that...blah blah blah, blab blab blab. Other than Willis saying he's ready to rock and roll, I haven't heard a peep from the Bills players. Maybe this team will follow Jaroun's low key approach to the game. In football, it's best to just shut up and do your job. I can't wait to see this Bills/Pats game. Unlike playing the Texans last year, this will be a good very good barameter of where we stack up after so many offseaon changes. Just like Willis...I'm ready to rock and roll!

Remember all the yappin' going on at One Bills Drive going into last season? We're all this and we're all that...blah blah blah, blab blab blab. Other than Willis saying he's ready to rock and roll, I haven't heard a peep from the Bills players. Maybe this team will follow Jaroun's low key approach to the game. In football, it's best to just shut up and do your job. I can't wait to see this Bills/Pats game. Unlike playing the Texans last year, this will be a good very good barameter of where we stack up after so many offseaon changes. Just like Willis...I'm ready to rock and roll!

761255[/snapback]

I sure do! Lke all the talk but no walk from the defense… that they were the best in the NFL and would rank with the all time greats! What a joke that turned out to be…………

One year, they were coming off a 9-7 season.  The other year, they're coming off a 5-11 season.  What did you expect?

761379[/snapback]

We weren't as good as most people thought coming off the 9-7 season, and we aren't as bad as most people think coming off the 5-11 season.