Chad Brown released

BUFFALOTONE

I am not sure if was injured but he was a damn good LB in his day and would not be a bad pickup if he is still healthy. I know the new regime likes theguys they have but it doesnt hurt to have another vet presence on the field. We all know tko is coming back to full strength but it wouldnt hurt to add some vet depth. What do you guys think?

I am not sure if was injured but he was a damn good LB in his day and would not be a bad pickup if he is still healthy. I know the new regime likes theguys they have but it doesnt hurt to have another vet presence on the field. We all know tko is coming back to full strength but it wouldnt hurt to add some vet depth. What do you guys think?

759122[/snapback]

I would pass. Chad's getting too old has trouble staying healthy.

759122[/snapback]

"In his day" was a long time ago; he's got a total of one sack in the past two seasons. The Pats are paper-thin at LB, but still saw no reason to keep Brown around. Not a good sign.

Chad Brown...cover 2 Defense?? 

No way...... and while I'm at it no Jason Gildon either!!!

759266[/snapback]

We no more have that Steeler Mafia that kept signing all the steeler rejects....thank god for that.....We couldn't get even one of those to play any

decent ball for us.