Is this the NFL network

bluv

They talked about that friggin lousy 6-yard catch for ten minutes. They showed Parcell's press conference twice, and I watched for over an hour to see BIlls highlights. I ended up watching the same Cutler-Leinart film over and over and over...

one big !@#$in soap opera!! Disgusting.

Hope Dallas goes right down the shitter with him!! :doh:

758284[/snapback]

AMEN BROTHER! I mean there are other fans out there besides those of America's team! And if it wasn't for the preseason games and the regular season games that as of this year will be carried by the NFL Network then it would be a complete joke as they show too many redundant shows (how many times do you need to see the making of the Dolphins or Chargers cheerleader squads?) or Total Access which by the way doesn't cover the NFL totally. This was especially worrisome last weekend as instead of having No huddle they instead showed the cheerleader episode they have showed a 100 times already. And when they finally get around to No Huddle, they focus almost exclusively on TO and the 'Girls. If they wanted to focus so much on them then why no air that game live? To those who are about to lose the NFL network, if it wasn't for the regular season games then you woudln't be missing much!

You all realize of course that when TO retires he WILL be on a network...maybe MNF.

He won't go away, he'll be like Irvin and Deion

758674[/snapback]

Now there's a pleasant thought. :)

AMEN BROTHER! I mean there are other fans out there besides those of America's team! And if it wasn't for the preseason games and the regular season games that as of this year will be carried by the NFL Network then it would be a complete joke as they show too many redundant shows (how many times do you need to see the making of the Dolphins or Chargers cheerleader squads?) or Total Access which by the way doesn't cover the NFL totally. This was especially worrisome last weekend as instead of having No huddle they instead showed the cheerleader episode they have showed a 100 times already. And when they finally get around to No Huddle, they focus almost exclusively on TO and the 'Girls. If they wanted to focus so much on them then why no air that game live? To those who are about to lose the NFL network, if it wasn't for the regular season games then you woudln't be missing much!

758695[/snapback]

I agree, their program director leaves alot ot be desired. Way too many repeats and not enough original content. Even repetitive commercials.