AFC Enemy Lines

5 Wide

This line was written about the New Jersey Jets, but it applies equally to Buffalo... or any team, for that matter:

"I like two of the off-season moves, signing Kimo von Oelhoffen to play defensive end and drafting two offensive linemen, D'Brickashaw Ferguson and Nick Mangold, in the first round. When you have as many holes as the Jets, it's best to start from the ground up, with the meat-and-potatoes players, not the flashy ones."

Thanks for the link. Now I don't have to wait for the issue to show up in the mailbox... :)

This line was written about the New Jersey Jets, but it applies equally to Buffalo... or any team, for that matter:

Thanks for the link. Now I don't have to wait for the issue to show up in the mailbox... :)

757406[/snapback]

No prob....I especially enjoyed this one too regarding the Fins "I can't understand why they picked up Bennie Anderson at right guard. He flunked out of two systems [buffalo and Baltimore] and showed up out of shape at camp."

No prob....I especially enjoyed this one too regarding the Fins  "I can't understand why they picked up Bennie Anderson at right guard. He flunked out of two systems [buffalo and Baltimore] and showed up out of shape at camp."

757416[/snapback]

because Mularkey loved his attitude in missing tackles.... :)

757494[/snapback]

As in a total ass meets his hole? Or a fruit found his cake? Yeah, it's match made in heaven. MM will have Culpepper playing the Bettis role on every 3rd down. QB draws by the bucketful.