Here's another

stinky finger

10 team.....performance base.

757004[/snapback]

Warner's health worries me but Favre is a solid QB behind him. Although this could be the last year for both and with young developing QBs behind them come fantasy playoff time you might not have a starting QB.

You have two solid starting RBs and questionable depth as there's no guaranteeing that either Anderson or Bell will be the work horses for their respective teams.

All of your WRs are questionable as each has the ability to be a #1 for their respective teams yet at the same time playing with guys that have been #1s in the past which may dip into their production. Also aside from Burleson eachhave questionable QBs tossing to them the ball. This likely means they could put up 100 yards one week and then 50 yards the next week.

Your TEs are respectable, I think Watson is due for a breakout year and with Hines Ward on the mend Miller could start the year with a bang.

It's hard to analyze Kickers.

Your team defenses are solid. I prefer the Falcons as they should be improved with additions like John Abraham and Jimmy Williams and benefit playing in the NFC South.

A fair assessment to be sure. Though, I have Chester Taylor, not anyone named Anderson.

757262[/snapback]

I meant Taylor, I was thinking about Mike Anderson when typed that because of the Minnesota/Baltimore thing. Although I stand by my that thought though as although Minny doesn't have the three headed monster they've had in the past I have questions about Chester being a full time starter.

I meant Taylor, I was thinking about Mike Anderson when typed that because of the Minnesota/Baltimore thing. Although I stand by my that thought though as although Minny doesn't have the three headed monster they've had in the past I have questions about Chester being a full time starter.

757265[/snapback]

Understood. I see Taylor as a sturdier Westbrook. I see Childress utilizing him this way.

I'm on board with your first 2 picks..but who was selected in the 3rd round? This is where I think you stumbled. You are lacking a QB and a #1 WR. You got pretty good depth and looks like you did very well in the later rounds. But not spending pick #3 wisely is keeping you out of the top tier of the league IMO.

Prediction: 5 out of 10

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.