You want a cure to heal this team?

QUIT BUYING THOSE FRIGGIN TICKETS TO WATCH THIS ****!

No a sole in that statium will do wonders......

The more we lose, the more we sell out that place. Why?

HERE, GIVE ME YOUR 38 BUCKS OR WHATEVER FOR YOU TICKET AND ILL TAKE YOU OUTBACK, KICK YOU IN THE NUTS AND CALL IT A DAY. SAVE THE 3 HOURS OF PAIN FOR 20 MINUTES

Um, and give Tagliabue the ammo he needs to move the Bills out to LA?

No !@#$ing way. No thank you. A stevestojantty Bills team is still way better than no Bills team at all. At least with a stevestojantty team like what we have now, there's always that "possibility" that we can still play well.

I already purchased 4 tickets to the Dec. 12 Cleveland home game, and I have no plans to sell them regardless of how ugly this season unfolds.

Can't do that because the next owner will have an excuse to yank the Bills out of Buffalo.

Ralph has sunk to Arizona owner Bidwell level, unintentionally.

He invited the fox into the henhouse and now doesn't even know he has to get rid of him.

Um, and give Tagliabue the ammo he needs to move the Bills out to LA?

No !@#$ing way. No thank you. A stevestojantty Bills team is still way better than no Bills team at all. At least with a stevestojantty team like what we have now, there's always that "possibility" that we can still play well.

I already purchased 4 tickets to the Dec. 12 Cleveland home game, and I have no plans to sell them regardless of how ugly this season unfolds.

54793[/snapback]

i hear you there man, but I do think it may be time for Ralph to pass it on...

The more we lose, the more we sell out that place.  Why?

HERE, GIVE ME YOUR 38 BUCKS OR WHATEVER FOR YOU TICKET AND ILL TAKE YOU OUTBACK, KICK YOU IN THE NUTS AND CALL IT A DAY.  SAVE THE 3 HOURS OF PAIN FOR 20 MINUTES

54784[/snapback]

Yes...that will solve everything. Maybe we Stadium Wall people can volunteer to help the team pack up and move to Los Angeles too.

We buy tickets to keep the team in Buffalo, Navy. Stop buying tickets, and you won't have to root for them 'cause they will be gone FOREVER. The NFL would never replace the Bills.

PTR

Problem being that the Buffalo fan has been fed the belief that if we don't put our butts in the seats then their may be no reason to go there on any Sunday in the next coming years except to watch the grass grow between the cracks.. :angry:

It's a catch 22 really,don't go to the games and buy the tickets because we are certainly not getting the product we should be for our money and have the team move in 5 years or buy the tickets and be glad to have football.. It's a tough choice for some,I know.. :)

The more we lose, the more we sell out that place.  Why?

HERE, GIVE ME YOUR 38 BUCKS OR WHATEVER FOR YOU TICKET AND ILL TAKE YOU OUTBACK, KICK YOU IN THE NUTS AND CALL IT A DAY.  SAVE THE 3 HOURS OF PAIN FOR 20 MINUTES

54784[/snapback]

Not a sole in the stadium? So that everyone will carp about the lower attendance, and the Bills will continue to flounder regardless?

The dirty little secret in the NFL is that most of the monies come from television revenue. And all of that is shared revenue. How do you think that the Green Bay Packers won a Super Bowl in the last ten years?

The premium seats and PSL's are just icing on the cake for the owners.

I believe that the Bills are doing the right thing here...by seeking new season tickets and corporate partners, especially for the premium seats. That way, the Dallases and the Philadelphias and Miamis are still in plain sight. And in a way, Buffalo is very fortunate. Most seats at the Ralph don't have PSL fees, and that is in the minority today.

If people were to stop going to the games, you would have another Houston Oilers situation on your hands, and nobody wants that. Buffalo prides itself on having the BEST fans. Otherwise, your reputation as hard-nosed, through-thick-and-thin fans goes right down the crapper.

Even the Arizona Cardinals will start selling out games, once they get out to their new stadium in two years.

Mike

i hear you there man, but I do think it may be time for Ralph to pass it on...

54800[/snapback]

Yeah I agree with you there. It’s time for a fresh start. Mr. Wilson needs to begin the long-overdue negotiations NOW to sell the franchise to Golisano or some other pro-WNY billionaire. I love the old man like a brother, but there's a reason why Mr. Wilson isn't in the Hall of Fame yet...

Wow!  A sailor bang your wife?  No tip?

54864[/snapback]

Hard to believe that a guy who's been an Arab linguist, UAV expert, overhead imagery analyst, guard at Gitmo, and CW expert all in two years can't do any better than that retort.

They let you arm up, catapult, and fly your own Rhinos, too? :)

Hard to believe that a guy who's been an Arab linguist, UAV expert, overhead imagery analyst, guard at Gitmo, and CW expert all in two years can't do any better than that retort.

They let you arm up, catapult, and fly your own Rhinos, too?  :)

54884[/snapback]

ahahah, dude, your something special. To think of me always. Where do you come up with this crap? Wow is all I have to say. Im in your head. You want to be me. You want to leave that shell of a life of yours and be me.

Brother, one day we will meet..... People like you need boards like this, to hide... But like I said, soon, one day! :angry:

ahahah, dude, your something special.  To think of me always.  Where do you come up with this crap? Wow is all I have to say.  Im in your head.  You want to be me.  You want to leave that shell of a life of yours and be me.

Brother, one day we will meet.....  People like you need boards like this, to hide...  But like I said, soon, one day!  :)

54895[/snapback]

It's "you're", pinhead. I hope your Arabic linguistic skills are better than your English ones. Now go peel some more potatoes...