A site, pay or not, with up to date good rankings?

Kelly the Dog

I just found out that I have to participate in a draft tomorrow (Wednesday) and don't have time to prepare for it. Is there a decent site out there, pay site or not, that I can go to with an up-to-today's-date ranking of players, that includes defensive players, too, like KR and PR and tacklers, INTs, blah blah blah? Thanks a lot in advance.

I just found out that I have to participate in a draft tomorrow (Wednesday) and don't have time to prepare for it. Is there a decent site out there, pay site or not, that I can go to with an up-to-today's-date ranking of players, that includes defensive players, too, like KR and PR and tacklers, INTs, blah blah blah? Thanks a lot in advance.

755797[/snapback]

You can dig around through the Yahoo! site and find this.

Just know that if you can count KR yards, T. McGee is far and away the most valuable defensive player.

JDG

You can dig around through the Yahoo! site and find this.

Just know that if you can count KR yards, T. McGee is far and away the most valuable defensive player.

JDG

756506[/snapback]

Yep. he went high last year in our league and will go even higher this year. The yahoo thing isn't bad, and R. Rich hooked me up with some decent ones. Thanks though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.