Former head of FEMA on abc news the W.H

Another disgruntled former employee? talking to the <_< evil liberal media?

August 27, Ousted former head of FEMA Brown says the Bush White House wanted him to Lie about the response to Hurrican Katrina, brown admitted on abc news. I cromagnum didn't check for accuracy :P , just so you know!

http://www.dailyindia.com/show/55052.php/B...nted-him-to-lie

A tribute song for the victims and survivors of New Orleans and the gulf states affected :) by this devastating storm. Video/song: City of New Orleans, performed by arlo guthrie.

"There was the fact that New Orleans did not evacuate and the mayor (Ray Nagin) had no plan."

Funny.  Some of us have been saying that for a full year.

754992[/snapback]

I know, I read the hurricane thread, seems to me, I initially thought it was the state gov't that dropped the ball first and still do. And when the damage scale was beyond the states ability, and turned into a national disaster, the federal gov't couldn't pickup the fumbled ball UNTIL america said WTF..After that and still to this anniversary day it's not's the states fault, it's the fed's fault....And the fed say's it's not our fault it's the states fault especially nagin the mayor.....1 year has passed, and nobody can step up to the plate and be a leader and accept responsibility for this monumental natural disaster that required national disaster of emergency classification and the fed to take the lead in the rescue, and the ''partially'' fubared response to save american lives due to N.O"s being submerged..I understand the logistics when a city's road network are only accessible by boat.

At that point the national gaurd and fema and the federal gov't had the responsibility as Generals directing this battalion of rescuers..

What happened to the goverment's ball-sack :P<_<

They don't make leaders like they use to ;) Just saying, and I fully except responsibility to any errors in logic in my post :)

Another disgruntled former employee? talking to the  <_< evil liberal media?

754934[/snapback]

You mean the media that couldn't criticize Brown enough back when Katrina happened but now treats him as an authority because he blames Bush?

The dramatic about-face with Brown almost makes me think the media has an agenda. :P

You mean the media that couldn't criticize Brown enough back when Katrina happened but now treats him as an authority because he blames Bush?

The dramatic about-face with Brown almost makes me think the media has an agenda.  :doh:

755080[/snapback]

All media in all formats has an agenda be it in small increment's , or outrageous a$$:wub: cnn$fox=$politician$ :wub: and the public :unsure: and who fuggen cares when the road to information is navigated by :devil: and $$$

#1- Nagin the mayor-the#2-lousiana govenor and#3-brown as the former fema general and the#4-bush administration have layed the blame on eachother and have in baseball terminology effectively called a walk on them selves.

That game is a million times worse than the rigged black sox world series.

Nagin and the gov needs to hang it up....And bush has 2 years left until he can cut shrubs in crawford and have Texas style backyard hoedown parties with his new neighbor cindy sheehan :w00t:

While america waits for leaders like FDR or Eisenhower who were Leaders with BALLS and SMARTS to re-emerge and run the USA.

The dramatic about-face with Brown almost makes me think the media has an agenda.  :doh:

755080[/snapback]

I wouldn't say its a political agenda.

I'd say its an attempt to make money by dramatizing stories that really don't need to be.

I wouldn't say its a political agenda.

I'd say its an attempt to make money by dramatizing stories that really don't need to be.

755567[/snapback]

I disagree. You have no idea how my life was changed when I learned that John Mark Karr ate king prawn while sitting in business class after being deported from Thailand. You want hard hitting news - there's some hard hitting news. Take that, Cronkite!

All this finger-pointing and NO is still in a steaming pile of sh--.  :devil:

755553[/snapback]

Speaking of that...CNN's Kyra phillips was at the Bush 1 year anniversary Huricane Katrina speech waiting for the start time.....When she had to use the restroom..Her mic was on when she pulled down her skirt and sat down.

Heard by CNN viewers during the Bush speech, bathroom chat and noises.

Speaking of that...CNN's Kyra phillips was at the Bush 1 year anniversary Huricane Katrina speech waiting for the start time.....When she had to use the restroom..Her mic was on when she pulled down her skirt and sat down.

Heard by CNN viewers during the Bush speech, bathroom chat and noises.

755713[/snapback]

:)

Just like in The Naked Gun :devil:

I know, I read the hurricane thread, seems to me, I initially thought it was the state gov't that dropped the ball first and still do. And when the damage scale was beyond the states ability, and turned into a national disaster, the federal gov't  couldn't pickup the fumbled ball UNTIL america said WTF..After that and still to this anniversary day it's not's the states fault, it's the fed's fault....And the fed say's it's not our fault it's the states fault  especially nagin the mayor.....1 year has passed, and nobody can step up to the plate and be a leader and accept  responsibility for this monumental natural disaster that required national disaster of emergency classification and the fed to take the lead  in the  rescue, and the ''partially'' fubared response to save american lives due to N.O"s being submerged..I understand the logistics when a city's road network are only accessible by boat.

At that point the national gaurd and fema and the federal gov't had the responsibility as Generals directing this battalion of rescuers..

What happened to the goverment's ball-sack :D  ;)

They don't make leaders like they use to :lol: Just saying, and I fully except responsibility to any errors in logic  in my post :lol:

755018[/snapback]

Ummmm.... Why does one indivdual have to take the blame? Most of the blame sits squarely on the idots who were told time and again to get the hell out of there. Yet they stayed because they didn't want to leave their home, pet, favorite chia pet plate, whatever. Or they stuck around to loot. Doesn't matter most of the blame for the pain and death belong on those idiots for staying.

Don't tell me they couldn't leave either. There were plenty of folks they could have caught rides with, busses trains, etc...

Ummmm....  Why does one indivdual have to take the blame?  Most of the blame sits squarely on the idots who were told time and again to get the hell out of there.  Yet they stayed because they didn't want to leave their home, pet, favorite chia pet plate, whatever.  Or they stuck around to loot.  Doesn't matter most of the blame for the pain and death belong on those idiots for staying. 

Don't tell me they couldn't leave either.  There were plenty of folks they could have caught rides with, busses trains, etc...

756251[/snapback]

Easy for you to say. No natural disasters in The Shire...

Ummmm....  Why does one indivdual have to take the blame?  Most of the blame sits squarely on the idots who were told time and again to get the hell out of there.  Yet they stayed because they didn't want to leave their home, pet, favorite chia pet plate, whatever.  Or they stuck around to loot.  Doesn't matter most of the blame for the pain and death belong on those idiots for staying. 

Don't tell me they couldn't leave either.   There were plenty of folks they could have caught rides with, busses trains, etc...

756251[/snapback]

VAbills they are all quilty, and do not have the balls to admit how much they fugged up.

Mayor nagin, should have used the 100's of public school busses and mass transit as cattle trains to evacute the entire city.....QUILTY!!!

Governor of louisanna...QUILTY!!!

Elected U.S. president GWB and commander in chief..QUILTY!!! :D;):lol:

Will we EVER have presidents like FDR, Eisenhower, Truman, or George Washington, who said: to err is natural, to rectify error is glory :lol:

VAbills they are all quilty, and do not have the balls to admit how much they fugged up.

Mayor nagin, should have used the 100's of public school busses and mass transit as cattle trains to evacute the entire city.....QUILTY!!!

Elected U.S. president  GWB and commander in chief..QUILTY!!! :D  ;)  :lol:

756411[/snapback]

"Quilty"? :lol:

Try to remember: ethanol good, methanol bad...

Elected U.S. president  GWB and commander in chief..QUILTY!!! :D  ;)  :lol:

Will we EVER have presidents like FDR, Eisenhower, Truman, or George Washington, who said: to err is natural, to rectify error is glory :lol:

756411[/snapback]

Nagin, Blanco, and the rest of the local officials are the most "quilty" for never having a plan in place for such an event. And they screwed up when they did try to help. Most errors were made locally.

Most of the complaints about the federal response are a myth, so the federal government officials seem much less "quilty" than anyone stationed in LA. I doubt Truman or Eisenhower would have been able to ensure that voters in LA elect competent officials.