Andre Agassi

ajzepp

This guy is just awesome....the first two sets go to tie breakers, then he goes down 0-4 in the third only to fight his way back to take a 2 sets to 1 lead....in set 4 he finishes Pavel off with some amazing shots to win his first round match.

LIGHT 'EM UP, ANDRE!!!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The US Open is on already??  Man, sounds like I missed a good match.  :P

754883[/snapback]

Yep, tonight was the first night....and yeah, it was a great match. Andre was flying around the court like it was 1995 again. He hit a ton of winners, not many unforced errors, and just played lights out tennis after being down in the third. He's a tough bastard!

Yep, tonight was the first night....and yeah, it was a great match. Andre was flying around the court like it was 1995 again. He hit a ton of winner, not many unforced errors, and just played lights out tennis after being down in the third. He's a tough bastard!

754887[/snapback]

Cool! Go Andre! I love watching him play. I'll miss him when he retires. :P

Cool!  Go Andre!  I love watching him play.  I'll miss him when he retires.  :P

754888[/snapback]

Me too....he's a class act and one of the greatest of all time. Seems like yesterday he was just being touted as the next great American player....I can't believe he's already retiring <_<

Me too....he's a class act and one of the greatest of all time. Seems like yesterday he was just being touted as the next great American player....I can't believe he's already retiring  :P

754891[/snapback]

Yeah, I remember watching him when he was just starting out. Can't believe it's been 20 yrs!

This guy is just awesome....the first two sets go to tie breakers, then he goes down 0-4 in the third only to fight his way back to take a 2 sets to 1 lead....in set 4 he finishes Pavel off with some amazing shots to win his first round match.

LIGHT 'EM UP, ANDRE!!!

754880[/snapback]

This is a joke, right? :P

:P  Guess so!  <_<  Which channel are they showing the Open on?

754903[/snapback]

USA Network, and probably NBC on the weekends.....though I also had the feed on Universal HD so I got to see the match in high def :)

USA Network, and probably NBC on the weekends.....though I also had the feed on Universal HD so I got to see the match in high def :)

754908[/snapback]

Cool, thanks! Yeah, I love to watch tennis in HD. It looks so real that I wanna jump out on the court and start playing! <_< Oh, to be able to play a match against Andre.... :P

Cool, thanks!  Yeah, I love to watch tennis in HD. 

754911[/snapback]

Sports in HD is second only to sex with a hot babe :P

You know this board has a cool feature called "private messages" where you can talk in, well, private! It's just like what you're doing now :P

I used to watch a lot of tennis. Never a big fan of men's tennis because it's all power and not much finesse, so I used to watch women's tennis. Now that's pretty much the same as men's, so I havn't watched much in several years. <_<

CW

I was watching and wasn't around to post. Nice to see that from Andre. But it's going to be a tough one in the second round against Baghdatis. I think I have to take the 7 over and see if I can get into that match on Thursday. Too good to pass up with those two playing, possibly Andre's last match.

I've been rooting for the guy ever since I started watching tennis. What a career he's had.

You know this board has a cool feature called "private messages" where you can talk in, well, private!  It's just like what you're doing now :wub:

I used to watch a lot of tennis.  Never a big fan of men's tennis because it's all power and not much finesse, so I used to watch women's tennis.  Now that's pretty much the same as men's, so I havn't watched much in several years. :wub:

CW

754994[/snapback]

:doh: Oh, this is a public thread...my apologies. :unsure::w00t:

Good thing we didn't reveal too much of our conversation, huh AJ. :devil:

You know this board has a cool feature called "private messages" where you can talk in, well, private!  It's just like what you're doing now :doh:

I used to watch a lot of tennis.  Never a big fan of men's tennis because it's all power and not much finesse, so I used to watch women's tennis.  Now that's pretty much the same as men's, so I havn't watched much in several years. :unsure:

CW

754994[/snapback]

Ease up on 'em. They couldn't help it that nobody else responded to the thread @ that time. It's not like he called her out ("Hey Lana...") in the thread title or anything.

Ease up on 'em.  They couldn't help it that nobody else responded to the thread @ that time.  It's not like he called her out ("Hey Lana...") in the thread title or anything.

755414[/snapback]

That's okay, he was just joking around with us. :doh:

Ease up on 'em.  They couldn't help it that nobody else responded to the thread @ that time.  It's not like he called her out ("Hey Lana...") in the thread title or anything.

755414[/snapback]

Thank you, my Erie brother....my thoughts exactly. BLOW IT OUT YER ASS, FEZ!!! :doh: