Andre Agassi

ajzepp

Anyone watching Maria "the Russian goddess" Sharapova just MOW down this beyotch? I really like that sexy black outfit she's got on, too :devil:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roddick is on now.  :D  I wish I could serve like him.  :lol:

756787[/snapback]

If Jimmy can help him advance the rest of his game, he'd be unstoppable. I just question how much he has going on upstairs. I don't really get the impression that he's mentally all that tough, though he's still a young kid and has time to hone that. It'll be interesting to see how he does this year given his crap-out last year :devil:

If Jimmy can help him advance the rest of his game, he'd be unstoppable. I just question how much he has going on upstairs. I don't really get the impression that he's mentally all that tough, though he's still a young kid and has time to hone that. It'll be interesting to see how he does this year given his crap-out last year  :devil:

756797[/snapback]

Yeah, the serve is about all that he has right now. I agree, if he can get the rest of his game down he'd be really good. But I bet I can return all of his serves. That's one of my strengths. :lol::D

Yeah, the serve is about all that he has right now.  I agree, if he can get the rest of his game down he'd be really good.  But I bet I can return all of his serves.  That's one of my strengths.  :D  :devil:

756810[/snapback]

I would love to try and return one of his 140 mph serves....that would be a blast :lol: I could serve in the 120s when I was in my teens :lol:

agassi is looking good.  just won the 1st game of the 4th set.

758146[/snapback]

Yeah baby....now he's up a break....let's GO ANDRE!!!

3-0 agassi

agassi is in bagdatis' head.  the guy is showing signs that he's about to crack.

758158[/snapback]

Yep, he sure is...and what a goofy looking head it is :w00t:

wow, broke him again....Andre is a MADMAN!!!! :D

this guy is double faulting at this point in the match?? He's got no mental game at all....he's turning into fodder for Andre.