As of today JP is still front runner

I wish Jauron would just step up and make this official. JP has proven himself to be the starter and the best thing for this team is for Jauron to show his confidence and move forward.

"We're going to leave it as it is," said Jauron. "J.P. is clearly the frontrunner and played pretty well the other night. We made a number of errors the other night as a team and as individuals and as coaches and we all have to improve. I think he's improved every week and every day in practice. We'll leave it like it is and if anything changes we'll let you know."

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4070

While I'm sure some part of Jauron wants to make you happy, I suspect what he's doing works best for JP's personality. You just can't manage all people in the same style. What he's doing is likely the best way to keep JP motivated.

754362[/snapback]

When will he learn that it's all about me?

All in good time, skippy.

754367[/snapback]

At least this makes me happy:

Losman had the best pass of the day a 50-yard bomb to Evans right on his fingertips in stride for a touchdown to beat Clements and Vincent over the top. It wasn't that Clements didn't have good coverage, it's just that the ball was put in a perfect spot.

At least this makes me happy:

Losman had the best pass of the day a 50-yard bomb to Evans right on his fingertips in stride for a touchdown to beat Clements and Vincent over the top. It wasn't that Clements didn't have good coverage, it's just that the ball was put in a perfect spot.

754375[/snapback]

He seems to be devloping a knack for that as of late....I dig it!

Like at this point he's going to name Holcomb or Nall as the starter? Maybe JP thinks it's a possibility after last season. But what is Jauron going to say when he presents him with the keys, "Good job, JP, you just barely eeked out a decision over the other two at the last moment"? That 'il be a confidence booster.

Like at this point he's going to name Holcomb or Nall as the starter?  Maybe JP thinks it's a possibility after last season.  But what is Jauron going to say when he presents him with the keys,  "Good job, JP, you just barely eeked out a decision over the other two at the last moment"?  That 'il be a confidence booster.

754750[/snapback]

That's how I see it too. It's kind of like, "if I'd of had another week or two to evaluate Nall you might not be the starter, so, good luck and go get 'em."