Touchdown only league

inkman

I've been participating in FFL for over 10 years now but this is the first time I will be a part of a touchdown only league. My old man found his way into this league and he wants my help. The only thing is, I've never drafted in a non-performance league. Any free websites with customizable cheat sheets that I can set up based on touchdowns?

I've been participating in FFL for over 10 years now but this is the first time I will be a part of a touchdown only league.  My old man found his way into this league and he wants my help.   The only thing is, I've never drafted in a non-performance league.  Any free websites with customizable cheat sheets that I can set up based on touchdowns?

752206[/snapback]

FF Today.com allows for customization using most league formats for free. He'll need to register first and then login and input his scoring.

Football guys.com has many free cheatsheets available for any kind of league but the problem is their predictions are dated 6/19 so a little outdated yet are good starting points.

Here is the team I helped the old man draft:

QB: Palmer

QB: Leftwich

RB: James

RB: D Davis

RB: Droughns

RB: Gore

WR: C. Johnson

WR: H. Ward

WR: Houshmandzadeh

WR: Evans

D/ST: Giants

D/ST: Dallas

K: Kasay

K: Hall

I fltl like I abused everyone in the room afterward.

Here is the team I helped the old man draft:

QB: Palmer

QB: Leftwich

RB: James

RB: D Davis

RB: Droughns

RB: Gore

WR: C. Johnson

WR: H. Ward

WR: Houshmandzadeh

WR: Evans

D/ST: Giants

D/ST: Dallas

K: Kasay

K: Hall

I fltl like I abused everyone in the room afterward.

753295[/snapback]

Glad to help, nice overall team but there are some health concerns for Palmer, D Davis and H Ward. My only other concern be is I'd consider trading Houshmandzadeh as his team seems to be a bit Bengal heavy.

Glad to help, nice overall team but there are some health concerns for Palmer, D Davis and H Ward. My only other concern be is I'd consider trading Houshmandzadeh as his team seems to be a bit Bengal heavy.

753463[/snapback]

I know what your saying but you only need to start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 K, 1 D.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.