NFL network replay

vegas55

Thats why everyone needs to keep voting here......

Vote to see the Game Here

so all us poor fans who haven't seen the game will get to.  C'mon and do your good deed for the day. :flirt:

748898[/snapback]

This is so fugging lame.

It's as if the NFL is making those sorry Buffalonians get on their collective knees and beg to see their team. I guess the NFL has trouble finding a slot on the network schedule. I mean, afterall, they have to have room on the schedule for the 100th showings of Chargers or Seahawks training camp, or "Making the Squad" - the dick and tear jerking story of the long road to becoming a Dolphin cheerleader. Is there any silicon left in silicon valley? Shouldn't this be on one of those chick channels like Wifetime?

If not for the occasional showing of last year's Six Days To Sunday production, you could hardly tell Buffalo had an NFL team assuming your only source for information was the NFL Network. It's a damn 24 hour a day NFL channel and about all the coverage Buffalo ever gets is a once in a while statistical crawl at the bottom of the screen or an obligatory word or two in one of Adam Schefter's spots. Somehow, bad boy Terrell Owens is far more worthy of coverage than an entire team. Same goes for the much overhyped and overrated Michael Vick.

For those of you crying about your cable companies not carrying the Network- stop whining, you're not missing much. In the NFL Network's eyes, the Bills are like the Rainman of the league. They have them hidden away in a home and never talk about them in polite company and hope that Tom Cruise never comes snooping around.

BTW - there are few other teams that get dissed also. Are the Cardinals still in the league?

BTW - there are few other teams that get dissed also. Are the Cardinals still in the league?

748925[/snapback]

Yeah, but at least NFL Network carried their game LIVE on Saturday night...

That aside, GOOD JOB Bills fans! We're leading the vote by 4%. Way to go!

It says on NFL Networks schedule for today that the game is on at noon but it says HD. Does anyone know what channel on DirecTV the NFL Network shows the HD games? I've never been able to find it. Maybe that's why it doesn't show up in the guide.

It says on NFL Networks schedule for today that the game is on at noon but it says HD.  Does anyone know what channel on DirecTV the NFL Network shows the HD games?  I've never been able to find it.  Maybe that's why it doesn't show up in the guide.

748960[/snapback]

Sometimes they show them on channel 95. I think I've seen one or two pre-season games on 95. More often than not, most of the other NFL Network games listed as HD, DirecTV decided not to pick up on the "special events" channels.

Sometimes they show them on channel 95.  I think I've seen one or two pre-season games on 95.  More often than not, most of the other NFL Network games listed as HD, DirecTV decided not to pick up on the "special events" channels.

749199[/snapback]

It's showing on the regular NFL Network channel right now.

It says on NFL Networks schedule for today that the game is on at noon but it says HD.  Does anyone know what channel on DirecTV the NFL Network shows the HD games?  I've never been able to find it.  Maybe that's why it doesn't show up in the guide.

748960[/snapback]

Directv rep told me that the preseason NFL Network games were not being carried in HD. However, the regular season games in Nov. would be on channel 95.