What's the word on the injuries?

I didn't see the game, but read that the Bills lost Vincent on the opening drive, Teague early in the 2nd quarter, and Jennings in the 3rd quarter, yet the score was tied until the 4th quarter. Considering the tenuous nature of the STARTING O-line, losing 2 starters, and probably your most important starters, is a pretty big blow. Also losing your starting CB is huge. Given that and the crap officiating, I think there's reason for SOME optimism, but potential means you haven't done anything yet.

I didn't see the game, but read that the Bills lost Vincent on the opening drive, Teague early in the 2nd quarter, and Jennings in the 3rd quarter, yet the score was tied until the 4th quarter.  Considering the tenuous nature of the STARTING O-line, losing 2 starters, and probably your most important starters, is a pretty big blow.  Also losing your starting CB is huge.  Given that and the crap officiating, I think there's reason for SOME optimism, but potential means you haven't done anything yet.

54439[/snapback]

The injuries do not matter. The great McNally will soon have the entire Bills OL in Canton. Munoz is in the Hall of Fame because of McNally, not his talent.

Btw, McNally will soon have a cure for cancer. "Stay tuned!"

The injuries do not matter. The great McNally will soon have the entire Bills OL in Canton. Munoz is in the Hall of Fame because of McNally, not his talent.

Btw, McNally will soon have a cure for cancer. "Stay tuned!"

54463[/snapback]

Please. No one claimed McNally can take backups intra-game and make them good. There's a reason they're backups. Losing your 2 most important O-linemen, and probably your 2 best O-linemen, is a HUGE loss, period.

Actually, the line played well even with the losses, except Price was abused at LT a few times.  But they ran the ball well and Tucker did a helluva job coming for Teague.

54643[/snapback]

I WILL give you this.....Big Mike played a good game today. In high time too, if you catch my drift. :)