now i have to move

ch19079

I'd call some legal professionals in your area, because it may not be, I'm not sure.

That said, you CAN still keep DirecTV - they can't stop you from doing that.

CW

744167[/snapback]

:blush:

Ya... They can. First they say that they are rehabbing your apartment and need you to move to another unit... That other unit may have a poor view of the southern sky...

As long as they find you another apartment... I suppose they can get away with anything... Maybe give your prime digs to somebody else that they like better?

Sure this sounds crooked and skirts the law I suppose.

:blush:

Ya... They can.  First they say that they are rehabbing your apartment and need you to move to another unit... That other unit may have a poor view of the southern sky...

Then you put your dish on a stick and make it look as ugly as possible so that they move you back to the pool-side apartment. :blush:

That said, you CAN still keep DirecTV - they can't stop you from doing that.

CW

744167[/snapback]

Easily done. All my leases specifically state that the premises include only the actual rooms in the apartment. Where there are porches/decks etc. they are verbally told they can use them but if they abuse the right (trash storage, frequent loud parties etc.) the access door will become a wall. (Also tell them DISH dishes are OK but DTV dishes will be removed :blush: .)

Easily done.  All my leases  specifically state that the premises include only the actual rooms in the apartment.  Where there are porches/decks etc. they are verbally told they can use them but if they abuse the right (trash storage, frequent loud parties etc.) the access door will become a wall.  (Also tell them DISH dishes are OK but DTV dishes will be removed  :w00t: .)

744371[/snapback]

Wiseguy. B-):rolleyes: