RIP 2004

/dev/null

we should win at home vs miami, arizona, and cleveland

we have a chance at home vs the jets and on the road at miami, cincy, and san fran

we will most likely lose at the jets and at home vs st louis and pittsburgh

we have a snowballs chance at baltimore, new england, and seattle

hope the tunaman enjoys our high draft pick

:blink:

Honestly,I dont see our first win coming until MAYBE at home against Miami,since theyre pretty bad. Heck,even the Cardinals could probably beat us and THAT is sad. The way this season is going,I can easily see a 2-14 record with 2 wins against Miami. :)

I'm still sticking with what I said before the regualr season. 7-9. You'll see, this team will start our slow like I imagined, but eventually we'll pick it up. I think it will start in 2 weeks. I see us going 0-4 to start the season and then we start winning. The real question is this, when do we finally put the ax on TD? Why not now?

I'm still sticking with what I said before the regualr season.  7-9.  You'll see, this team will start our slow like I imagined, but eventually we'll pick it up.  I think it will start in 2 weeks.  I see us going 0-4 to start the season and then we start winning.  The real question is this, when do we finally put the ax on TD?  Why not now?

55059[/snapback]

If I have to see that arrogant little creep at another Bills preseason camp, I'll stevestojan.

We will beat Miami twice.  Dont forget we play San Fran.  Hell I bet we can score 2 TDs against San Fran!  We will also beat Arizona and the Browns.  We will surprise some teams too- I bet we win 7 this year.

55051[/snapback]

Why do you think its an automatic win when we play other bad teams? Hell, that just means we have a CHANCE at winning, doesn't mean we'll win. There's no way in hell we sweep anybody in our division this year, not even the lowly phins. :)

We will beat Miami twice.  Dont forget we play San Fran.  Hell I bet we can score 2 TDs against San Fran!  We will also beat Arizona and the Browns.  We will surprise some teams too- I bet we win 7 this year.

55051[/snapback]

Surprise who? Our opponents are licking their chops for their turn at Bledsoe.